Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Real Life Free Agent Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DT58_lives_on

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nic I agree, but I also have to say that I won't be very surprised if it is more of what KC Guy said. Honestly adding a couple vets now, helps us with flexibility in the draft, but if we wait to see where we draft players, we might not "double dip" as much I guess.

I still would love for us to bring in a OL before the draft as I think it's clearly among our biggest needs, and even if we snag a young guy in the mid to late rounds adding a veteran presence never hurts.

I see the Iggles are shopping Graham, woul dmake for an interesting player in our OLB rotation. Reid drafted him, he would add some pass rush and would give us another threat. I wonder what they're looking for, I heard they tried to move him and a second to Miami for Dion Jordan.

Props to Loto...the guy does great work
Diesel2692

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if they think enough of him to think him and a 2nd can land them dion Jordan then should tell you they think he's worth more than we would or should offer lol.
valkrei

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless there is a player you really want we can afford at this point I would wait until after the draft. KC can't afford even the low sallary guys to just turn around and cut them later.

Props to Loto Tailback for the SIG!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49
Page 49 of 49

Jump to: