Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 14 (Part II): Signups are open!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this looks like it's shaping up to be fun.

EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.
Duffman57

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS IS YOUR RULER SPEAKING.....

HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will take whatever you want me to be. I plan on being pretty active this time (sorry Tampa Laughing)

AGM, HC, OC, whatever you want, preferably something on the higher side of things Laughing

XBL: ShiiNyIV
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hell is going on in here...?
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
jfinley88

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:

Formulating a collection of men capable of aiding in the FFMD revolution. Everyone greet Mr. BBF warmly. He's a very strong and powerful brute of a man capable of dismantling all of you. He was born a small wiry shell of a broken child, through numerous reconstructive surgeries and many years spent in solitude he's become quite the savage. He shall serve as the muscle of the squad.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:

Formulating a collection of men capable of aiding in the FFMD revolution. Everyone greet Mr. BBF warmly. He's a very strong and powerful brute of a man capable of dismantling all of you. He was born a small wiry shell of a broken child, through numerous reconstructive surgeries and many years spent in solitude he's become quite the savage. He shall serve as the muscle of the squad.

Pretty much, though I was 12 lbs 13 oz at birth. But I guess to a man of your physical stature, that's small and wiry.

Fair enough. And I was told there would be no questions about the surgeries...
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:

my god. sometimes I swear you mash on your keyboard, spell check and see what happens.

XBL: ShiiNyIV
jfinley88

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:

my god. sometimes I swear you mash on your keyboard, spell check and see what happens.

Honestly just slap the key board a few times depending on how much text I'm looking to provide and let destiny take the reigns when it comes to the content of what's being said. Somewhat like a modern day technological messiah for FF.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:

Pretty much, though I was 12 lbs 13 oz at birth. But I guess to a man of your physical stature, that's small and wiry.

Fair enough. And I was told there would be no questions about the surgeries...

The butt implants will inevitably be brought up at some point.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:

jfin is one of those 1000 monkeys sitting at a typewriter that will eventually type out all of Shakespere.

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: