Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 Team-by-Team NFL Draft Pick Listings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:03 am    Post subject: Re: 2014 Team-by-Team NFL Draft Pick Listings Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
I compiled a three page document containing each team's draft picks. Each team is listed alphabetically and includes team position needs according to Daniel Jeremiah's Needs Analysis. Under each team heading, their draft picks are listed by round and overall draft slot number. Compensatory picks based on free agents are listed, as are draft picks acquired through other transactions. The origin of draft picks obtained in transactions are noted. Also, each team's number of draft picks is listed next to the team's name.

Note: While I made an effort to be as thorough and accurate as possible, this was a tedious process. Therefore, it is possible there are minor errors or typos. If you notice errors that are of any consequence, let me know. Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0sufzR2kFS7TmR5NWU3S29McjA/edit?usp=sharing
Wow SF is loaded for bear. Three 3s and two 2s. Them, the Jets and the Rams look like the most likely traders.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: