Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Dallas Cowboys Forum Ring Of Honor
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JWingate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been blessed with the opportunity of introducing our next inductee for the Dallas Cowboys' forum Ring of Honor.

This next guy has been with us since 2004, I might not have known him from the beginning, but if he was anything like he is now he was throwing quality posts on this forum; which brought posters like you and I to the forum and has help pave the brotherhood we now have today. You might not know who I am talking about and are probably scrambling to see who out of the candidates has joined in 2004, but this guy is our longest reigning mod and has done so with the utmost respect from all of us and continues to establish quality and consistent posts for all of us to enjoy. His known hobbies are hunting, fishing and just straight up supporting good ole 'Merica. I am not talking about Texas_Outlaw07 either, because he couldn't stand to get his hands dirty. I respect this man a ton for the time he has served our country and the type of person he is and I will speak for all of us for when I say Thank you!

It is my great pleasure to introduce textaz03 for enshrinement into the Dallas Cowboys forum Ring of Honor.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: