Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Numbers' New Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeezla

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
one of one wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
one of one wrote:
40 would be a real nice pick to have. But it would be really hard to pass up a guy like Stephon Tuitt who if there may very well be BPA if he is available. I really don't think the Eagles FO thinks they need to take a WR in the first 2 rounds.

Why Tuitt? We already have Thornton. I would be pissed if we selected Tuitt.

This move would probably only happen if the Eagles were planning on trading Curry. But the way I see Tuitt is he could play a starters load of snaps at DE subbing for Thornton on passing downs and Cox on occasional run downs. I may be higher on Tuitt than most but I think he'd have the ability to become our best DLman.

You probably are

Best DLman doesn't mean much when we're 2 gapping. You could play great and just have 1 or 2 sacks. DL is a wasted pick for us outside of depth moves later in the draft.

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Greenberry, K Fackrell, R Mueller, S Mouhon, E McCarthy
rememberthevet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Montcrief but I wouldn't want him to be our first pick, he's not that studly. Marcus Smith <3. Dion Bailey is fine with me. I think Williamson would be a great sleeper pick, but I think the 4th is a little high for him. Would rather have Lamin Barrow there. I don't want to waste a draft pick on a kicker unless the guy is a superb talent, even if it's only a 7th.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kinda ugly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: