Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ryan Wendell Re-Signs [2 Years $3.25M, as high as $4.55M]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Canadian_Patriot


Moderator
Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 9017
Location: Halifax
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's Blount's money. Disappointing. Would have rather had LG and drafted a guard, rather then Wendell, and potentially drafting a RB (probably not)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mcmurtry86


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 25774
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canadian_Patriot wrote:
That's Blount's money. Disappointing. Would have rather had LG and drafted a guard, rather then Wendell, and potentially drafting a RB (probably not)



It's not an either/or. There's money to have done both.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cochise


Joined: 06 Apr 2008
Posts: 702
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcmurtry86 wrote:
Canadian_Patriot wrote:
That's Blount's money. Disappointing. Would have rather had LG and drafted a guard, rather then Wendell, and potentially drafting a RB (probably not)



It's not an either/or. There's money to have done both.


I agree. I dont think the Pats were that interested in signing Blount. Just my opinion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mcmurtry86


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 25774
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cochise wrote:
mcmurtry86 wrote:
Canadian_Patriot wrote:
That's Blount's money. Disappointing. Would have rather had LG and drafted a guard, rather then Wendell, and potentially drafting a RB (probably not)



It's not an either/or. There's money to have done both.


I agree. I dont think the Pats were that interested in signing Blount. Just my opinion.


Understanbly, considering the contract he got
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
m haynes


Joined: 29 Jan 2011
Posts: 843
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.patspulpit.com/2014/4/1/5571120/ryan-wendells-contract-much-cheaper-than-reported?utm_source=patspulpit&utm_medium=nextclicks&utm_campaign=articlebottom

Update on contract.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group