Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Prospect Private Workout/Visit/Interview Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jackson Jeffcoat, DE Texas
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13812
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hakeem Smith, S Louisville

Who said Khalil Mack? Scar I'm guessing? I'm pretty sure nothing has been reported about him being worked out/interviewed. I'd take him off the list unless you can find a link to back it up.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13812
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Hakeem Smith, S Louisville

Who said Khalil Mack? Scar I'm guessing? I'm pretty sure nothing has been reported about him being worked out/interviewed. I'd take him off the list unless you can find a link to back it up.

I'll look into it. I think we might have had an interview somewhere (combine maybe?)

Will add Smith now
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garrett Gilbert, QB SMU
De'Anthony Thomas, Beast Oregon Cool
Taylor Lewan, OT Michigan
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lentz33


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 2463
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Garrett Gilbert, QB SMU
De'Anthony Thomas, Beast Oregon Cool
Taylor Lewan, OT Michigan


Franchise IMO
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scar988


FF Fanatic
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29496
Location: Marietta, GA
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Hakeem Smith, S Louisville

Who said Khalil Mack? Scar I'm guessing? I'm pretty sure nothing has been reported about him being worked out/interviewed. I'd take him off the list unless you can find a link to back it up.

I'll look into it. I think we might have had an interview somewhere (combine maybe?)

Will add Smith now

Falcons interviewed Barr, Mack, Clowney, Robinson, Lewan and Matthews at the Combine
_________________

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Hakeem Smith, S Louisville

Who said Khalil Mack? Scar I'm guessing? I'm pretty sure nothing has been reported about him being worked out/interviewed. I'd take him off the list unless you can find a link to back it up.

I'll look into it. I think we might have had an interview somewhere (combine maybe?)

Will add Smith now

Falcons interviewed Barr, Mack, Clowney, Robinson, Lewan and Matthews at the Combine
Link to Mack?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13812
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Garrett Gilbert, QB SMU
De'Anthony Thomas, Beast Oregon Cool
Taylor Lewan, OT Michigan

Updating now
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tech2186


Joined: 01 Jan 2008
Posts: 4362
Location: Dawg House
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that Lewan is still on the list tells me that his "charges" probably won't amount to much and the Falcons would still draft him in a scenario that warrants it.
_________________


ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scar988


FF Fanatic
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29496
Location: Marietta, GA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mack is in ATL today.

Clowney has a visit to the Falcons scheduled.
_________________

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FalconsMVP


Joined: 26 Jan 2010
Posts: 280
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
Mack is in ATL today.

Clowney has a visit to the Falcons scheduled.


Perfect. Top 2 players we should be after.
_________________

Foster A Falcon:
1. Jonathan Massaquoi (46 combined tackles, 4 sack, 1 PD)
2. Joplo Bartu (85 tackles, 3.5 sacks, 1 PD)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lentz33


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 2463
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kind of expecting a trade up in round 1.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
I'm kind of expecting a trade up in round 1.
Same.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coors


Joined: 16 Jan 2008
Posts: 7759
Location: DC via ATL
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
I'm kind of expecting a trade up in round 1.
Same.


What would we be looking at having to give up in order to move up? That's what scares me honestly is giving up to much for just one guy.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group