Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FA news and rumors
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maddogg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Any rumors out there about Chris Clemons?

Chris Clemons was a fall back option for the Detroit Lions. The Lions signed James Ihedigbo. Clemons was their option if they couldn't sign Ihedigbo. There is still some interest with the Steelers and Ravens. Nearly forgot to mention the Falcons as a possible landing spot also.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard Clemons signed with the Texans

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the lack of excitement that Chris Clemons met on the open market speaks loudly to how much the safeties in the Kevin Coyle system. Clemons outperformed Reshad Jones last year and had a decent PFF standing, however, Clemons found a lukewarm market to say the least.
cddolphin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mercury22 wrote:
I think the lack of excitement that Chris Clemons met on the open market speaks loudly to how much the safeties in the Kevin Coyle system. Clemons outperformed Reshad Jones last year and had a decent PFF standing, however, Clemons found a lukewarm market to say the least.

So is Delmas going to mostly play SS and Jones FS?
ChosenOne3188

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolphins might be targetting Lewan in the draft

AIM/Steam/XBL: ChosenOne3188
freak_of_nature

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChosenOne3188 wrote:

That's interesting considering he is facing 3 assault charges.
Maddogg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freak_of_nature wrote:
ChosenOne3188 wrote:

That's interesting considering he is facing 3 assault charges.

Now that Hickey is GM, this would be interesting if Lewan is available at 19.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know he's recovering from a microfracture injury, but Jermichael Finley to the Fins makes sense to me. We have an established starter, a blocking type sophomore player, and Finley would provide a lot of upside. The potential benefits outweigh the risks IMO, unless there is some info out there about his injury that I'm not aware of.
ChosenOne3188

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:
I know he's recovering from a microfracture injury, but Jermichael Finley to the Fins makes sense to me. We have an established starter, a blocking type sophomore player, and Finley would provide a lot of upside. The potential benefits outweigh the risks IMO, unless there is some info out there about his injury that I'm not aware of.

He is one hit away from being done, no thank you.

AIM/Steam/XBL: ChosenOne3188
Maddogg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:

I actually believe the risks far outweigh the possible rewards in this case. If he was a quarterback, punter or kicker then it would be a possibility given a medical clearance by doctors.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddogg wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

I actually believe the risks far outweigh the possible rewards in this case. If he was a quarterback, punter or kicker then it would be a possibility given a medical clearance by doctors.

I would prefer to resign Keller if you wanted to take a flyer on a TE, mainly because I saw chemistry with Tanny, rivaled only by hartline.
"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."- George Carlin
Jaytotha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigmark76 wrote:
Maddogg wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

I would prefer to resign Keller if you wanted to take a flyer on a TE, mainly because I saw chemistry with Tanny, rivaled only by hartline.

It's a toss up. Not sure if Keller will come back to full strength. Finley has bigger upside Imo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaytotha wrote:
bigmark76 wrote:
Maddogg wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

It's a toss up. Not sure if Keller will come back to full strength. Finley has bigger upside Imo

I always felt Keller was a superior player to Finley. I'm hoping Kellers rehab goes well and we can bring him back at a cap friendly price.......even if it takes until the halfway point of the season before he starts to produce.
Mercury22

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my eyes, Finley has more potential, but I think both players are high risk due to injury. The reason I prefer Finley is his speed. If you've looked at Finley's production and contract history, and only that, you'd come away believing he was NO WAY worthy of his deals. However, his speed in the seam is something that helped draw extra defensive attention and opened up other things for the offense. His hands and consistency are only okay, from what I've seen of him, but that speed is something defenses have to note.
Mercury22

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/13/report-dolphins-have-had-conversations-with-jermichael-finley/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 22 of 24

Jump to: