Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD '15 - Owners Meeting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ny92jefferis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:17 pm    Post subject: FFMD '15 - Owners Meeting Reply with quote

FFMD ’15 – The future is in your hands

We are a small group of members also known as the A-Team, tasked with the job of collaborating, researching and developing an overall better experience for Football’s Future Mock Draft, better known to us all as FFMD.

This venture will be closely scrutinized by several site moderators to insure this project follows the guidelines of Footballsfuture.com, as well as our vision of a final product is parallel to that of the site moderators.

We understand that the concept of FFMD is meant to be fun, provide a means for group discussion, be educational, allow for bragging rights, and anything else that draws us mockers together once a season.

This project we are working on isn't going to be just a one week long or even one month long event because we plan to dissect every portion of the current process, determine if it works, how well it works and if/how it can be improved. If it can be improved, we’ll start drawing up ideas and concepts. We’ll test these concepts for flaws and once we feel we have a viable solution to the issue, we’ll present it to the moderators for their approval to make sure that it falls with the forum guidelines and that it is keeping within their concept of FFMD. Once that is done then we’ll look to you, for your input.

Which brings me to what I like to call the “Owners Meeting”. This committee will be established to discuss, to provide additional proposals on, and finally vote on the concept we present. We only anticipate one person from each team forum to represent the best interest of their team and the future of FFMD. We are asking that the team representative aka “owner” internally discusses our proposals with his fellow war room buddies and provide input, suggestions, and comments.

So we are asking all teams to nominate an “owner” for this process. Someone with a bit of recent FFMD experience would make the most sense - but that’s up to each individual forum.

This is your chance to make an impact on the future of FFMD.

If no one is nominated, we will start knocking on doors and peeking in windows until you do……not really but that was my scare tactic to get you to nominate someone.

Thank you
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind doing it.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
yoinesh123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would not either ins doing this

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: