Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Why does everyone say OL?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

OL or Skill Player at #2?
OL (Robinson or Matthews)
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Khalil Mack OLB
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Sammy Watkins WO
29%
 29%  [ 7 ]
Jadaveon Clowney DE
41%
 41%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 24

The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:
cover2man_flats wrote:
I think Clowney would excel under the tutelage of Fisher (Has the ability to get the best of out his lineman) and Long (who will make sure he isn't taking plays off, along with Lil Animal).

I also agree with the assessment of, as far as drafting WR's, we have been less than stellar. Tavon is about the only exception. Pettis would be like a poor man's Ricky Proehl IMO. Givens is a good 3rd option, but that's about it. Watkins is a true #1 WR, with serious RAC ability.

Having said that, I'd like to see us draft Clowney at 2, and use the 13 to trade up to grab Watkins. Somehow, I think we are going to trade out of the 2 to Atlanta (unless they trade with Houston) and set up more picks in the middle rounds, and use the 13 to get the BPA.

I disagree. I think Bailey displayed that he can be an effective WR for us next year. Would not be surprised to see him as a starter day one next season. I loved what I saw from him last year.

I wouldn't write off Chris Givens either. He had a horrendous sophomore slump, but Torry Holt was on local radio the other day talking about how impressed he's been with Givens this off-season and the work that he's putting in...

He thinks he'll bounce back nicely and I can't go against a HOF WR sharing his thoughts on a WR...

I'm usually of the same mind, but Givens hasn't even put on pads yet this year. What could Torry be observing that makes him think that? The number of pull-ups he can do?

Maybe he's working with Holt on route running?

I'm confused, do you think that is the case, or are you being sarcastic?

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:

I'm confused, do you think that is the case, or are you being sarcastic?

No, I'm not being sarcastic. That could be one reason why Holt would be commenting.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: