Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD '14 Miami Dolphins War Room: #130 3/18 9am
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bpastermack


Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Posts: 13228
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I accepted the trade. Great job guys. What's our final depth chart look like now?

QB: Tannehill, Moore, Devlin
RB: MJD, Miller, Lache Seastrunk, Thomas, Thigpen, Gillislee
TE: Clay, Owen Daniels, Sims, Egnew
LT: Eugene Monroe, Garner
LG: Pouncey, Thomas
C: Maurkice Pouncey, Brenner
RG: Chad Rinehart, Anthony Steen
RT: Zack Strief, Wesley Johnson
WR1: Wallace, Binns
WR2: Hartline, Matthews
Slot: Gibson, Keshawn Martin

LDE: Vernon, Jordan
DT: Odrick, Tony McDaniel
NT: Soliai, AJ Francis
RDE: Wake, Shelby
SOLB: Misi, Trusnik
ILB: Ellerbe, Shane Skov, Spitler
WOLB: Ryan Shazier, Wheeler, Jenkins
CB1: Grimes, Rogers
FS: Quintin Demps, Dontae Johnson, Kovacs, Thomas
SS: Jones, Wilson
CB2: Patterson, Taylor
Slot: Davis
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaytotha


Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 4543
Location: Spokane Valley, Wa
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bpastermack wrote:
I accepted the trade. Great job guys. What's our final depth chart look like now?

QB: Tannehill, Moore, Devlin
RB: MJD, Miller, Lache Seastrunk, Thomas, Thigpen, Gillislee
TE: Clay, Owen Daniels, Sims, Egnew
LT: Eugene Monroe, Garner
LG: Pouncey, Thomas
C: Maurkice Pouncey, Brenner
RG: Chad Rinehart, Anthony Steen
RT: Zack Strief, Wesley Johnson
WR1: Wallace, Binns
WR2: Hartline, Matthews
Slot: Gibson, Keshawn Martin

LDE: Vernon, Jordan
DT: Odrick, Tony McDaniel
NT: Soliai, AJ Francis
RDE: Wake, Shelby
SOLB: Misi, Trusnik
ILB: Ellerbe, Shane Skov, Spitler
WOLB: Ryan Shazier, Wheeler, Jenkins
CB1: Grimes, Rogers
FS: Quintin Demps, Dontae Johnson, Kovacs, Thomas
SS: Jones, Wilson
CB2: Patterson, Taylor
Slot: Davis


I think this was a good offseason. We filled in every area and made competition. I could see Seastrunk being the starter on day 1. We revamped the Oline with young players. One of the things I like is picking up Steen and Johnson. They could be starting next year year and create an OL for a good 5-6 years. Bringing in Daniels to give a 2 TE sets allows clay to move around and create a mismatch. Grabbing Skov allows us to decide on Ellerbe next year if we need cap room.

Great job guys!!!! Thank you for making this fun and enjoyable. We had a lot of good discussions about players and worked together.
_________________


Adopt a Dolphin: RB Knowshon Moreno

Rushing: 24- 134yds 5.6 Avg 1TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AngryFinFan


Joined: 06 Apr 2013
Posts: 243
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaytotha wrote:
bpastermack wrote:
I accepted the trade. Great job guys. What's our final depth chart look like now?

QB: Tannehill, Moore, Devlin
RB: MJD, Miller, Lache Seastrunk, Thomas, Thigpen, Gillislee
TE: Clay, Owen Daniels, Sims, Egnew
LT: Eugene Monroe, Garner
LG: Pouncey, Thomas
C: Maurkice Pouncey, Brenner
RG: Chad Rinehart, Anthony Steen
RT: Zack Strief, Wesley Johnson
WR1: Wallace, Binns
WR2: Hartline, Matthews
Slot: Gibson, Keshawn Martin

LDE: Vernon, Jordan
DT: Odrick, Tony McDaniel
NT: Soliai, AJ Francis
RDE: Wake, Shelby
SOLB: Misi, Trusnik
ILB: Ellerbe, Shane Skov, Spitler
WOLB: Ryan Shazier, Wheeler, Jenkins
CB1: Grimes, Rogers
FS: Quintin Demps, Dontae Johnson, Kovacs, Thomas
SS: Jones, Wilson
CB2: Patterson, Taylor
Slot: Davis


I think this was a good offseason. We filled in every area and made competition. I could see Seastrunk being the starter on day 1. We revamped the Oline with young players. One of the things I like is picking up Steen and Johnson. They could be starting next year year and create an OL for a good 5-6 years. Bringing in Daniels to give a 2 TE sets allows clay to move around and create a mismatch. Grabbing Skov allows us to decide on Ellerbe next year if we need cap room.

Great job guys!!!! Thank you for making this fun and enjoyable. We had a lot of good discussions about players and worked together.


We did a heck a lot better then our front office has this far, no doubting that!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skatewood2


Joined: 10 Feb 2007
Posts: 5749
Location: Kent, WA
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job everyone, it was a good effort by everyone here.
_________________



NFL - Miami Dolphins
College - THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
orangetiktac


Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 423
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matthews is our slot guy after Gibson...just sayin'
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WaterBear56


Joined: 26 Jul 2010
Posts: 3166
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very proud of this mock. We completely fixed the offensive line and linebacker core while retaining most of our top talent. Looking forward to working with you guys again in FFMD 2.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ny92jefferis


Joined: 22 Mar 2013
Posts: 2676
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attention:

FFMD is looking for feedback and suggestions from everyone that participated this year. We value your opinion and look forward to hearing from you.

You can provide your feedback and suggestions in one of two ways.

The first is to visit the FFMD '14 Suggestions and Improvement Thread

The other method is to USE THIS LINK to complete the questionnaire housed in Google docs. Your responses to the questions within this link are anonymous all that is reveled is a timestamp and your responses.

Note: If you opt to use the questionnaire please only submit once.

I encourage everyone to provide FFMD with feedback and we are working hard to make improvements.

Thank you
_________________

Thanks IDOG_det

CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY GM MOCK DRAFT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
bpastermack


Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Posts: 13228
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ny92jefferis wrote:
Attention:

FFMD is looking for feedback and suggestions from everyone that participated this year. We value your opinion and look forward to hearing from you.

You can provide your feedback and suggestions in one of two ways.

The first is to visit the FFMD '14 Suggestions and Improvement Thread

The other method is to USE THIS LINK to complete the questionnaire housed in Google docs. Your responses to the questions within this link are anonymous all that is reveled is a timestamp and your responses.

Note: If you opt to use the questionnaire please only submit once.

I encourage everyone to provide FFMD with feedback and we are working hard to make improvements.

Thank you


My only feedback is that we clearly won!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
orangetiktac


Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 423
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WaterBear56 wrote:
Very proud of this mock. We completely fixed the offensive line and linebacker core while retaining most of our top talent. Looking forward to working with you guys again in FFMD 2.

When does that take place?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78
Page 78 of 78

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group