Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD '14: Buffalo Bills War Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16971
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I know we're OTC on a few hrs..... Any ideas?

The 4 guys I wanted (Lynch, Bullough, A. Murray, and Lyerla) are all gone. Any ideas as to who else we should discuss with our last pick?
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10278
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryn Renner would be solid value here. Crockett Gilmore. Cassius Marsh. Jordan Najvar.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3773
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Bryn Renner would be solid value here. Crockett Gilmore. Cassius Marsh. Jordan Najvar.


Gilmore is gone. I was thinking Marsh would be a good selection, had him in our players to watch list. Don't know much about Najvar.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16971
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
Bryn Renner would be solid value here. Crockett Gilmore. Cassius Marsh. Jordan Najvar.


Gilmore is gone. I was thinking Marsh would be a good selection, had him in our players to watch list. Don't know much about Najvar.

I'm good with any of those.
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BillsGuy82


Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 9557
Location: Niagara Falls
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassius Marsh by default. I have nothing on Jordan Najvar
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3773
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll post it now. Cassius Marsh it is.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3773
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I start a new job tomorrow and won't be able to submit our UDFA targets tomorrow morning at 9 AM.

So if someone else could that'd be great. I'm open to anyone as targets.. we have a solid roster. If we don't sign anyone I think we'll be more than ok.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16971
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Buffalo Bills claim Bennett Jackson, CB, Notre Dame


Anyone else we want to look at?
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ny92jefferis


Joined: 22 Mar 2013
Posts: 2415
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attention:

FFMD is looking for feedback and suggestions from everyone that participated this year. We value your opinion and look forward to hearing from you.

You can provide your feedback and suggestions in one of two ways.

The first is to visit the FFMD '14 Suggestions and Improvement Thread

The other method is to USE THIS LINK to complete the questionnaire housed in Google docs. Your responses to the questions within this link are anonymous all that is reveled is a timestamp and your responses.

Note: If you opt to use the questionnaire please only submit once.

I encourage everyone to provide FFMD with feedback and we are working hard to make improvements.

Thank you
_________________

Thanks IDOG_det

CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY GM MOCK DRAFT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3773
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ny92jefferis wrote:
Attention:

FFMD is looking for feedback and suggestions from everyone that participated this year. We value your opinion and look forward to hearing from you.

You can provide your feedback and suggestions in one of two ways.

The first is to visit the FFMD '14 Suggestions and Improvement Thread

The other method is to USE THIS LINK to complete the questionnaire housed in Google docs. Your responses to the questions within this link are anonymous all that is reveled is a timestamp and your responses.

Note: If you opt to use the questionnaire please only submit once.

I encourage everyone to provide FFMD with feedback and we are working hard to make improvements.

Thank you


My suggestion is that you be a big part of it every year that you're willing. You did a great job picking up the slack and then some... I'll include more suggestions in the survey.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35
Page 35 of 35

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group