Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 2014 - Flowers is Ours; Time to discuss cuts.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparky151

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before this wraps up, did you guys want to trade Moch? I sort of figured you'd jump at Moch for Finnegan since CF got a 2 year 11 mil deal in real life while in this he only costs vet minimum.
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky151 wrote:
Before this wraps up, did you guys want to trade Moch? I sort of figured you'd jump at Moch for Finnegan since CF got a 2 year 11 mil deal in real life while in this he only costs vet minimum.

Except we saw Finnegan trying to play corner this year. We saw that his legs are gone. We saw that he cannot keep up with those shifty slot guys anymore nor does he have the skillset to stick with the faster smaller guys or the slower bigger guys on the outside. He has no spot left in the NFL as a starter.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
sparky151

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
sparky151 wrote:

Except we saw Finnegan trying to play corner this year. We saw that his legs are gone. We saw that he cannot keep up with those shifty slot guys anymore nor does he have the skillset to stick with the faster smaller guys or the slower bigger guys on the outside. He has no spot left in the NFL as a starter.

He had a leg injury last year which is why he got big money this year. Bengals don't mind giving him a spot at vet minimum as CB5 or 6. Since you said you need DBs, I figured he'd be a cheap backup for you guys too. Not sure what you have at CB after Peterson and Mathieu (if he plays there instead of FS). Or if you prefer a LB we have a jumble with some vets and some young guys.
ny92jefferis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attention:

FFMD is looking for feedback and suggestions from everyone that participated this year. We value your opinion and look forward to hearing from you.

You can provide your feedback and suggestions in one of two ways.

The first is to visit the FFMD '14 Suggestions and Improvement Thread

The other method is to USE THIS LINK to complete the questionnaire housed in Google docs. Your responses to the questions within this link are anonymous all that is reveled is a timestamp and your responses.

Note: If you opt to use the questionnaire please only submit once.

I encourage everyone to provide FFMD with feedback and we are working hard to make improvements.

Thank you
sparky151

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to lack of response, I'm going to conclude the Moch negotiations. Best of luck to Dontay and the Cardinals in 2014.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36
Page 36 of 36

Jump to: