Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Love's Mock Draft 1.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
apollo14000

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
apollo14000 wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
Easley is phenomenal. He's a top 15 pick based on tape alone. He'd be the steal of the draft at our spot in round 2, IMO.

Agreed on Pryor.

Easley has had 2 ACL tears. He could possibly slide to the 3rd round IMO.

The 3-4 DE class is not too great this year and we need a replacement plan for Dockett. Any one in particular you like in the mid-rounds besides Easley?

Hey Apollo, long time no talk to you too. How's life been treating ya?

Ya, the injuries are obviously the concern. Practically impossible for guys like us to say how or if that will affect him going forward but going from the tape he's put out there in the past....man, it's hard not to be impressed. He's a high upside, high risk type of guy. Be interesting to see how it all shakes out for him.

There is a guy I like who's projected on day 3, Plucky nagged me on twitter about him and after watching the tape he's pretty solid. Have to give me a minute on the name, I can't quite remember off the top of my head.

Life is good. Very busy so I haven't gotten around to my annual prospect thread yet.

Caraun Reid is my guy in the 4th round.
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear it. I sure hope you get a chance to get your prospect thread out, that post and Khodder's metrics threads were always my favorites.

Don't know the kid. Heard he was good at the SB but I didn't catch any of that this year. Kid I was thinking of is Will Clarke from WVU. He's pretty good, kinda wonder if maybe he's a better Ray Horton end than he is a Bowles end but he's good.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
Hey there Love, long time no talk. Hope you and the fam have been great. You hitting TC this year? I think my crew is gonna try it again, if you go we'll have to hook up down there.

As for the mock, it's not too bad. Pryor's really an enigma to me. Lots of raw, physical talent. Despite the lackluster 40 he's got a ton of speed and athleticism when the pads are on and he really does fly to the ball which excited the guys who coached him but the tackling angles and the wrap up ability leave a lot to be desired. When you put the tape on, you see more plays get away from him then he makes which is obviously a big concern for a top 20 pick. Our coaching staff is extremely hands on, they refer to themselves not as coaches but as teachers and with a staff like that a guy like Pryor could pan out and then some but as it stands now I'd be a little worried taking a guy like him this high. That might just be me but that's what I see.

Easley is phenomenal. He's a top 15 pick based on tape alone. He'd be the steal of the draft at our spot in round 2, IMO.

Thank you for the input.

Family doing good, baby girl just turned 2 yrs old on Saturday, time sure does fly. I will be at camp with her, whether here in Glendale or Flagstaff, hopefully in Flag. Let me know when you are there.

Re-Elect Joe Fitzgibbon class act for proper representation.

thanks to sandwhich on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: