Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My First Ever Mock Draft drowned in Maple Syrup.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1BackInBlackFan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good first round pick. It would have been great if Benjamin lasted another spot. I would take either WRs Robinson or Adams over a DE in the second round.

Many thanks to UniversalAuthor for Big Ben's sig
Tugboat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

badgers0821 wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
too much syrup, not enough Teddy Bridgewater. id prefer teddy and kyle fuller or Van Noy

Teddy over Clowney?!

Yes. Teddy over Clowney.

Especially if the alternative is Jimmy Garrapolo. Confused

It's because of decisions like this that teams like the Jaguars are perennial celler dwellers.

Because of decisions like opting for the franchise QB the team has never had over a defensive end?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want JF at all, but I really don't care after the first. I just want to thank you for being the first mock I've seen (don't check them too often) have Manziel fall out of the first.

I just don't get why people think hype is going to make a team forget that QB's need to be able to read a defense.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
With Mack and Clowney gone then Robinson is the perfect pick at Rt for the Falcons A+ choice there.

Now 1 question about our 2nd round pick does Ward translate to a FS at the next level? I don't know much about all the safety's quite yet as it just now started being one of our top needs and i haven't had time to look at them all.

I seen you put SS so thats why i asked if he is a SS then were set there with William Moore a Pro Bowl quality top 5 or 7 SS.

Decoud is the one who got cut and he was a terrible FS lol. Good ball hawk but nothing else.

I have seen Joyner and Buchannon's tape a bit and i know they can play FS but not sure on Ward.

Any info on Ward you can provide for him being a FS would be appreciative thanks.

Ward can play FS he has the range/speed to play center fielder, so that selection makes sense. I mean this draft would worry me at the same time I would be excited about our OL with the additions of Robinson and Asamoah our right side is looking mean. We would HAVE to get an edge rusher with the 3rd pick though, I just do not know who. In this scenario, I would be worried about our pass rush and would heavily favor a trade back-into the 2nd and grab Kyle Van Noy or Jeremiah Attachou. Robinson + Ward + KVN/Attachou would be perfect.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You failed with Pittsburgh's second round pick.

Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
stefan52268

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the Steelers 1st pick but not the 2nd.

Props to Lyasr529 on the sweet sig!
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonFed56 wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:
With Mack and Clowney gone then Robinson is the perfect pick at Rt for the Falcons A+ choice there.

Now 1 question about our 2nd round pick does Ward translate to a FS at the next level? I don't know much about all the safety's quite yet as it just now started being one of our top needs and i haven't had time to look at them all.

I seen you put SS so thats why i asked if he is a SS then were set there with William Moore a Pro Bowl quality top 5 or 7 SS.

Decoud is the one who got cut and he was a terrible FS lol. Good ball hawk but nothing else.

I have seen Joyner and Buchannon's tape a bit and i know they can play FS but not sure on Ward.

Any info on Ward you can provide for him being a FS would be appreciative thanks.

Ward can play FS he has the range/speed to play center fielder, so that selection makes sense. I mean this draft would worry me at the same time I would be excited about our OL with the additions of Robinson and Asamoah our right side is looking mean. We would HAVE to get an edge rusher with the 3rd pick though, I just do not know who. In this scenario, I would be worried about our pass rush and would heavily favor a trade back-into the 2nd and grab Kyle Van Noy or Jeremiah Attachou. Robinson + Ward + KVN/Attachou would be perfect.

Im down with that idea of trading back into the 2nd round for a edge rusher in this scenario. Even more so the 2 exact people you listed i think would be the perfect trade up for as well.
FriendlyEnemy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double dipping wide receivers. I like it Cool

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the Feedback everyone!

My next Mock will take everything into account and have even more maple syrup!

I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonFed56 wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:

Well said about Ward. I think he easily makes the transition to FS in the NFL.

I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.
waltina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FriendlyEnemy wrote:
Double dipping wide receivers. I like it Cool
Yeah, I'll take it. Although hopefully we do something about OT in free agency if this is the case.

And maple syrupů are you canadian?
NHL-Hurricanes
Soccer-Arsenal/Barcelona
NBA-Bobcats/Suns

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: