Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tuitt to the Falcons
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swoosh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
Not one of our top needs. Unless we sign more FAs, we still need a pass rusher, FS, and a OT, and getting him in the second would be a luxury pick. I wouldn't hate it, but we do have Jackson and Babs, who can play end in the 34. I'd much rather go with someone else.

If Greg Robinson/ Matthews is the first pick the Falcons could go Tuitt in the 2nd. Now that would still leave pass rusher as a big hole which isn't very comforting but it's a path that could occur.

I would absolutely hate that. If we are dead set on OT in the first I hope it's Robinson but would be okay with Matthews. If we go OT in the first, in the 2nd you have to go OLB/DE with Van Noy/Attachou. We need that edge rusher so bad. I would be mad if we passed up KVN or Attachou for Tuitt. Now if we got Mack first, then I would hope for Ward or Moses in the 2nd

I agree, I think Pass Rush and Oline have to be 1st and 2nd round. And if possible I wouldn't mind giving up a 3 and a 5 to get back into the 2nd to grab a safety or TE.
I don't think a third and fifth will get you back in the second, unless it's a really late second.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
Not one of our top needs. Unless we sign more FAs, we still need a pass rusher, FS, and a OT, and getting him in the second would be a luxury pick. I wouldn't hate it, but we do have Jackson and Babs, who can play end in the 34. I'd much rather go with someone else.

If Greg Robinson/ Matthews is the first pick the Falcons could go Tuitt in the 2nd. Now that would still leave pass rusher as a big hole which isn't very comforting but it's a path that could occur.

I would absolutely hate that. If we are dead set on OT in the first I hope it's Robinson but would be okay with Matthews. If we go OT in the first, in the 2nd you have to go OLB/DE with Van Noy/Attachou. We need that edge rusher so bad. I would be mad if we passed up KVN or Attachou for Tuitt. Now if we got Mack first, then I would hope for Ward or Moses in the 2nd

I agree, I think Pass Rush and Oline have to be 1st and 2nd round. And if possible I wouldn't mind giving up a 3 and a 5 to get back into the 2nd to grab a safety or TE.
I don't think a third and fifth will get you back in the second, unless it's a really late second.

With an early 3rd and 5th? That could get you back around 48ish

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

Not a chance. A third and fourth might not even get you back to 48.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

I meant to type 58. And it's not like it hasn't happened before.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

48 to 58 is quite the difference. And type 58, lol.

EDIT: 58 is a really late second...just like I said. So you quoted my post to say exactly the same thing? Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

EDIT: 58 is a really late second...just like I said. So you quoted my post to say exactly the same thing? Laughing

58 is the 26th pick in the 2nd round. So it's not a "really late" pick like you said. So no I didn't say the same thing. N2m you don't know how desperate teams will be to pick up extra picks. worst trades have happened.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

58 is the 26th pick in the 2nd round. So it's not a "really late" pick like you said. So no I didn't say the same thing. N2m you don't know how desperate teams will be to pick up extra picks. worst trades have happened.
You're right...you didn't say the same thing...you said 48. Laughing

"Worst trades have happened." Haha, nice argument. I'll keep that in my mind the next time I do a mock. Clowney in the second. "Crazier things have happened."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

"Worst trades have happened." Haha, nice argument. I'll keep that in my mind the next time I do a mock. Clowney in the second. "Crazier things have happened."

Lol what? Questionable trades happen every draft. And no, nothing crazier than Clowney in the second has ever happened. But yea, nitpicking arguments. Classic solid strategy for a crap debater. Laughing But yea, good talk bro.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

Lol what? Questionable trades happen every draft. And no, nothing crazier than Clowney in the second has ever happened. But yea, nitpicking arguments. Classic solid strategy for a crap debater. Laughing But yea, good talk bro.
You're worse at "debating" than you are at NCAA. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

You're worse at "debating" than you are at NCAA. Laughing

Lmao... Don't even know where to begin.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
Fitting.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
Fitting.

Lmao what a joke.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tl;dr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: