Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2 Rounds Mock Draft / March 16th Update
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zappa13004

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duff34man wrote:
Manziel is a horrible fit for the vikes with Turner. Turner will want a pocket guy not an undisaplined and undersized run around like a chicken with his head cut off until something good happens Manziel. Evans made JF look good so many times and NFL defenses will run him down. JF will fumble a lot with his poor ball control and will get hurt very quickly. Watch him bonce off of poor tackling in college and know that in the NFL he will be a rage doll.

Better options with no Bortels, Bridgewater, Mack, or Evans.
1. Trade down
2. Mosley
3. Gilbert
I think there's too much Manziel on tv, on radio, everywhere than some are upset and see him as a late round 3rd stringer at best, he's not perfect but better than what you wrote. Thanks for feedback.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZeriousSam wrote:
KingBishop wrote:
Denver goes Mosley instead Sua-Filo then Joel Bitonio Corner round three WR round four 5 the RB 6th and 7th Oline depth at tackle and TE if we cut Dreesen or Tamme

If Mosley falls that far I would be amazed.
He's very good but not an edge rusher linebacker, guys at his position are selected low in the first or high on 2nd.
playboi24

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid Texans draft.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

playboi24 wrote:
Solid Texans draft.
thank you
Tugboat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JagsFanInNY wrote:
zappa13004 wrote:
JagsFanInNY wrote:
Roby? I don't see the fit.
Who's playing CB opposite of Gratz ? Blackmon, Harris, Fleming...I thought a corner with nice size and good speed would fit but it is your team so you know your needs better than me..
I mean I understand there could be a need for a CB, but I just am not sure I would grab Roby there. I think there are 'lesser' prospects who are going to go lower in the draft who might actually fit this team better.

I see Dee Ford and Kyle Van Noy and think either one is a FAR superior pick at the top of round 2. With Ford, you can never have too many quality pass rushers, and with Van Noy, this LB group REALLY needs to get better, and I am not convinced Dekoda Watson is the answer at SAM linebacker.

Bang on with this.

Love Teddy in the 1st. Won't deny that the Jaguars could use another CB, but i don't see Roby as a great fit or the best value there. Dee Ford who is still on the board there would be incredible. Really, there's quite a few pass rushers who would be a better pick.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: