Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Post Free-Agency Frenzy Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forge

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, it's okay for me in regards to the 49ers. I don't like Benjamin in round one; far too much bust potential and I think he doesn't play up to his size. There are a lot of players you have going after that whom I would prefer. I'm good with the Martin selection just because I like his versatility in the interior of the line, but looking like we have already signed our center of the future, so I don't know how likely that pick is. Do love Joyner though; his versatility to play safety or come up and play the slot would be very handy.

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
mlucas12002

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The OUTLAW wrote:
I don't see the Browns going with Manziel with Bortles on the board.

Exactly....oh and by the way, "what if Carr is selected by Arizona or a team trading back in the 1st before them ?" That would be the best thing that could happen if we don't end up going QB at 4. Carr is going to be a bust just like his brother.
JPeezy55

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be ecstatic if Steelers got Ebron at 15, especially with Dennard and Gilbert off the board. Second Round needs to be CB most likely though, if not would prefer Bryant from Clemson over Adams

Welcome to Sixburgh.
stl4life07

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Saffold back i won't be surprised at all if we didnt go oline in the first.Id love Watkins and either Dix Pryor Gilbert or Dennard in the first and Richardson in the second.

You are right though Barksdale played well last yr at RT and Long will be back and fine at LT. All we need is a LG and a swing OT and we are set.
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You killed it with that 2nd round pick (not in a good way). Greg Robinson at 6 is good because Mack and Clowney are off the board. We seriously upgrade our OL with the additions of Asamoah and Robinson. Now to the 2nd round - ASJ is nice and all but TE is nowhere near as big of a need as a pass rusher or FS. Give me Van Noy or Attachou in the 2nd.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:30 am    Post subject: Re: Post Free-Agency Frenzy Mock Draft Reply with quote

zappa13004 wrote:
JagsFanInNY wrote:
zappa13004 wrote:

[b]3 Jacksonville : T.Bridgewater QB Louisville

Mack is out of question with Babin resigned, Chris Clemons signed and Branch still there. The need for a QB is high and Bridgewater is the best of that class.

Happy with Teddy, but the bold portion of you explanation cannot be further from the truth. You can never have too many quality pass rushers, and so if Mack is the top guy on the board, he could be the pick.
AT least you probably happy with these moves : Hood, Bryant, Clemons, Watson, Babin back...Your front 7 really improved.

Improved yes....future...no. Hood and Bryant are going to play a while for us, but Babin is a stop gap til we find a LEO and Clemons is old and at this point will be a teacher to those who haven't played in Gus Bradleys system.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=7978242#7978242
Esteban wrote:
If people would listen to my advice I would give it but until then I wont
zappa13004

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:
Meh, it's okay for me in regards to the 49ers. I don't like Benjamin in round one; far too much bust potential and I think he doesn't play up to his size. There are a lot of players you have going after that whom I would prefer. I'm good with the Martin selection just because I like his versatility in the interior of the line, but looking like we have already signed our center of the future, so I don't know how likely that pick is. Do love Joyner though; his versatility to play safety or come up and play the slot would be very handy.
Who's that center of the future, J.Martin ?
zappa13004

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JPeezy55 wrote:
Would be ecstatic if Steelers got Ebron at 15, especially with Dennard and Gilbert off the board. Second Round needs to be CB most likely though, if not would prefer Bryant from Clemson over Adams
Me too i like Bryant from Clemson, very tall and did you check his 40 time ?
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im cool with that

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: