Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Congrats on Henry Melton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beast M0de

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:52 pm    Post subject: Congrats on Henry Melton Reply with quote

I'm from Chicago and am best friends with Henry Melton's girlfriend. She said bears are only offering a year and she said it looks like they're moving to Seattle. Congrats on the signing. I have no proof but you'll find out soon enough

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

😬

Last edited by Beast M0de on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Finchy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you're right.
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope it's true but you'll understand if we're skeptical about the source. I've been a fan of Melton since Texas and he was my #1 Free Agent want. He'd be a huge addition to the Seahawks Defense.
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=550031
SHONUFF

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be nice... Restructuring miller is great too...
SoS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Congrats on Henry Melton Reply with quote

Beast M0de wrote:
I'm from Chicago and am best friends with Henry Melton's girlfriend. She said bears are only offering a year and she said it looks like they're moving to Seattle. Congrats on the signing. I have no proof but you'll find out soon enough

I'll scream like a little girl if you're right Laughing

Still doesn't necessarily reveal what the Cowboys would offer...
Sacks98

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Melton -> RT @jgusa14 friend who works for Alaska Air said Pete called him asking him to stick around while he was in line boarding plane

https://twitter.com/FieldGulls/status/444974089329860608

Quote:
Source: DT Henry Melton's agents are in serious contract negotiations with the Seattle #Seahawks #NFLFreeAgency

https://twitter.com/ErskineTheGreat/status/444970707475501056

I don't know how reliable Erskine is but he was supposed to fly out to Dallas today i thought so its good news that he is still here.
Officer Ricky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please let it be!
union hawk fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read on twitter that a deal could be done late tonight or early tommorow morning
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam Schefter just tweeted that Melton and the Cowboys are putting finishing touches on a multi-year deal

I think Melton's "girlfriend" lied to you. She might just be a side chick

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
Beast M0de

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown_Mamba wrote:
Adam Schefter just tweeted that Melton and the Cowboys are putting finishing touches on a multi-year deal

Wow I'm sorry guys but I was just relaying you guys what she told me. As for being his side chick, I highly doubt it. He took her to St. Lucia for valentines day and she lives with him in Chicago, so I believe she'll be going with him to Dallas.

I brought up the Dallas connection at the bar with her, since it's his hometown and Marienlli (sp?), but she said she didn't think he'd sign there because of his want to play for the Super Bowl champs and something about his legal trouble in that state. She said some guy from Texas is trying to sue him.

Maybe females just don't understand how NFL negotiations work out but I wasn't bullcrapping you guys when she told me she's almost certain they are going to end up there. I'm interested to hear the details of the deal and what other clubs were offering.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beast M0de wrote:
Brown_Mamba wrote:

Wow I'm sorry guys but I was just relaying you guys what she told me. As for being his side chick, I highly doubt it. He took her to St. Lucia for valentines day and she lives with him in Chicago, so I believe she'll be going with him to Dallas.

I brought up the Dallas connection at the bar with her, since it's his hometown and Marienlli (sp?), but she said she didn't think he'd sign there because of his want to play for the Super Bowl champs and something about his legal trouble in that state. She said some guy from Texas is trying to sue him.

Maybe females just don't understand how NFL negotiations work out but I wasn't bullcrapping you guys when she told me she's almost certain they are going to end up there. I'm interested to hear the details of the deal and what other clubs were offering.

It makes sense. The Seahawks just extended Michael Bennett as you know so there isn't a lot of money to give a guy like Henry Melton. The Seahawks FO probably offered him a short-term deal as well which deterred Melton more.

But the Cowboys? Geez, he could have done a lot better than that.
SoS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
Beast M0de wrote:
Brown_Mamba wrote:

It makes sense. The Seahawks just extended Michael Bennett as you know so there isn't a lot of money to give a guy like Henry Melton. The Seahawks FO probably offered him a short-term deal as well which deterred Melton more.

But the Cowboys? Geez, he could have done a lot better than that.

Hometown factor clearly meant more to him than making money, which is pretty admirable. The smartest business decision, IMO, would have been to come here on a 1 year deal just like Michael Bennett and replenish his stock.
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beast M0de wrote:
Brown_Mamba wrote:

Haha I was just messing around.

Hopefully we can land Jared Allen. We could reallllly use him.

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: