Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

David Stewart Released
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Country was a great Titan who gave us everything he had. I was fortunate enough to get his autograph a few times but its just time to move on. I really dont want to waste the 11th pick in the draft to replace him im fine if Stingly got a chance to win that job i wouldnt mind drafting a player after the first round i wouldnt mind if we brought in someone that was to expensive either but the question now is does Wimbly get cut next?

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 11 Tackles 7 Assist 2 Sack

Ropati Pitoitua: 12 Tackles 11 Assist 2 Sack
coleman51

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate that he became less and less liked over past few seasons due to decline in play. However, before that he was awesome. A true mauler and anchor on the right side of our line. Brought a special attitude and always had his teammates back. Made some dumb penalties at times. But will forever be remembered as Big Country around these parts.

Happy trails David!

Quote:
@jwyattsports 1h
#Titans safety Bernard Pollard on #Chiefs: “I’m mad at the fact they’ve decided to come here and play football in our stadium."

RIP Stylish313
TrojanMan217

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coleman51 wrote:
I hate that he became less and less liked over past few seasons due to decline in play. However, before that he was awesome. A true mauler and anchor on the right side of our line. Brought a special attitude and always had his teammates back. Made some dumb penalties at times. But will forever be remembered as Big Country around these parts.

Happy trails David!

Me too. I don't liked that he received a lot of hate over the last few years when he still gave the effort and played hurt apparently. I hope he retires and has no debilitating injuries.

Quinney makes the best sigs ^^^^^^^^^
titans0021

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably best for both parties. Really appreciate what Stewart brought to the organization for so long, but injuries led to a big drop off in play and the penalties, which used to be forgivable, became a lot more painful when his performance wasn't up to par.
BurheadTitans

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coleman51 wrote:

Happy trails David!

As a former offensive lineman I loved it and didn't really care. A good linemen is supposed to have that fire.
Baseball: Cincinnati Reds

Tennessee Titans (FFMD 2014) Offensive Coordinator
lamont

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy trails "Big Country". Cool

He is the enemy, but much respect to Mathis for showing Country some love.

Quote:
@RobertMathis98 Titans release "BigCountry" wow, go ahead and trade Roos to NFC south or something now!! i promise i wont be mad. #GreatTackleDuo

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: