Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Mock Draft has #BEENTRILL#
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is Nick Folk the GOAT?
Yeah
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
They made me add another poll option, psh.
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Bianconero

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseyJet wrote:
As much as i hope he would, Jimmy G won't make it to the third. Desperate enough teams might even go bottom first for him. As we get closer to the draft you will see all those 2nd Rd 3rd Rd QBs get bumped up because of the high QB demand. Even Zach Mettenberger might not be available after Mid 2nd. Aaron Murray I think moves up to 3rd-early 4th if this trend falls true. Thats where we might go if we decide to draft someone in that range. Either him or David Fales (who is Kurt Warners personal favorite QB sleeper) would be good.
They said that last year too.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bianconero wrote:
JerseyJet wrote:
As much as i hope he would, Jimmy G won't make it to the third. Desperate enough teams might even go bottom first for him. As we get closer to the draft you will see all those 2nd Rd 3rd Rd QBs get bumped up because of the high QB demand. Even Zach Mettenberger might not be available after Mid 2nd. Aaron Murray I think moves up to 3rd-early 4th if this trend falls true. Thats where we might go if we decide to draft someone in that range. Either him or David Fales (who is Kurt Warners personal favorite QB sleeper) would be good.
They said that last year too.

For our sake i hope your right. The mock would be perfect if it were to happen come draft day.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: