Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAJT VIII: Take a Care
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RDawg10

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheManager wrote:
Im calling BS on this South Carolina thing. Sorry bro but I just asked my Buddy Nilsson and he said they have the tape and have already talked to the kid whose responsible. Supposably the kid has to meet with Russell Pruit at the office of Student Conduct. Hes probably going to have to do a bunch of CS and CAAPS stuff. Unless that is you which I highly doubt because you seem to have got off, then you are not the one who did it. Good try for the fame though.

well thats that..
JMG

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheManager wrote:
Im calling BS on this South Carolina thing. Sorry bro but I just asked my Buddy Nilsson and he said they have the tape and have already talked to the kid whose responsible. Supposably the kid has to meet with Russell Pruit at the office of Student Conduct. Hes probably going to have to do a bunch of CS and CAAPS stuff. Unless that is you which I highly doubt because you seem to have got off, then you are not the one who did it. Good try for the fame though.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Perfect. So happy they have the wrong guy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

[]_[] Family
Jetsfandan423

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMG wrote:
TheManager wrote:

Wow, you even got a patsy to take the fall. That's some Godfather shizz right there.

Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCKL: 20 SACK: 1 FF: 1 INT:
JMG

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsfandan423 wrote:
JMG wrote:
TheManager wrote:

Wow, you even got a patsy to take the fall. That's some Godfather shizz right there.
God am I lucky Laughing

[]_[] Family
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if QJ never actually left but has another account where he speaks coherently? We'd never know.

Hi QJ.
It has been quite a privileged chat or work with you guys. From time to time.. From Craziness to Serious-mindedness.. From Troll to Boredom.. From Babes to Jets. From Foreigner to American.. Whatever!
Harris Smith

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
What if QJ never actually left but has another account where he speaks coherently? We'd never know.

Hi QJ.

Not a chance. I don't think Sacha Baron Cohen or Andy Kaupfman himself could have created that. He'll be back, no doubt.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so long as they don't find you on here, JMG. Laughing
green24

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:

Hi QJ.

That would mean qj is a fugazi.
barnaby8787

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL this dude:
Via rotoworld
Quote:
Aaron Hernandez is facing assault charges for his role in a February prison fight.
This isn't going to help Hernandez's cause in his murder cases. Hernandez's alleged beatdown of a fellow inmate has also gotten him assigned to a "more restrictive unit" of the Bristol County Jail. The Hernandez revelations will seemingly never end.

Props to JMG on the sig
ganggreen1102

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So me and my friends (we're all juniors in high school) decided to do something unorthodox and pretty damn epic this year for Jprom and what we were going to do was make a secret facebook group with all the guys in our high school grade and have a set "asking date" for this year's Jprom, when every guy in our grade asks a girl to prom on the same date. The asking date was May 1st which is really late since jprom is May 17th I think. We also made a master list of who was gonna ask who so two people didn't ask the same person or whatever.

It was to create a bit of suspense and confusion among the girls, theyre confused to why nobody's been asked out yet. This was going so well, everyone was so pumped and even I was pretty damn excited. (i'm gonna probably ask a girl from a different school but whatever) So the page was created at 9 last night, all guys. (Actually it was funny half of our conversations were about how much we hate all the girls in our grade, it was nice bonding time lol) Not even 12 hours into the operation it was at like 6 this morning and some kid invites like 3 girls into the group and the whole operation is ruined and people's proposed jprom dates were exposed and it pretty much ruined everything. He said it was an "accident" but the group made it pretty damn clear that its only guys and inviting 3 girls to the group is no damn accident. Everyone was killing him all day today in school.
Bianconero

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ganggreen1102 wrote:
So me and my friends (we're all juniors in high school) decided to do something unorthodox and pretty damn epic this year for Jprom and what we were going to do was make a secret facebook group with all the guys in our high school grade and have a set "asking date" for this year's Jprom, when every guy in our grade asks a girl to prom on the same date. The asking date was May 1st which is really late since jprom is May 17th I think. We also made a master list of who was gonna ask who so two people didn't ask the same person or whatever.

It was to create a bit of suspense and confusion among the girls, theyre confused to why nobody's been asked out yet. This was going so well, everyone was so pumped and even I was pretty damn excited. (i'm gonna probably ask a girl from a different school but whatever) So the page was created at 9 last night, all guys. (Actually it was funny half of our conversations were about how much we hate all the girls in our grade, it was nice bonding time lol) Not even 12 hours into the operation it was at like 6 this morning and some kid invites like 3 girls into the group and the whole operation is ruined and people's proposed jprom dates were exposed and it pretty much ruined everything. He said it was an "accident" but the group made it pretty damn clear that its only guys and inviting 3 girls to the group is no damn accident. Everyone was killing him all day today in school.
give em swirlies bruh. srs.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ganggreen1102 wrote:

Typical high school. The Idea is kinda funny I guess. Gotta step up your game alittle more than that though.

Back in high school we devised this plan against this girl who thought she was king tut. Basically put together a really nice note and roses. Taped it on her locker, made it look like the captain of the baseball team was asking her to prom. Everyone got out of class and bought it and was all like "awwww" and she cried and was so happy. To bad she ended up walking up to him at the end of the day, most awkward confrontation I have seen in a long time. Six years later and I am a senior in college now, chick has a kid and is fat... to bad
green24

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Top 10 active forums on NFL Forum during last week:

Green Bay Packers - 4,535 new posts
GM Mock Drafts - 4,329 new posts
NFL News - 4,241 new posts
Basketball - 3,751 new posts
Oakland Raiders - 3,055 new posts
Minnesota Vikings - 2,963 new posts
New York Jets - 2,558 new posts
Cleveland Browns - 2,467 new posts
This aint sports talk! - 2,218 new posts
Dallas Cowboys - 1,973 new posts

Cool

I've never seen us make the top 10 before.
Davey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Reds are coming up the hill.
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Quote:
Top 10 active forums on NFL Forum during last week:

Green Bay Packers - 4,535 new posts
GM Mock Drafts - 4,329 new posts
NFL News - 4,241 new posts
Basketball - 3,751 new posts
Oakland Raiders - 3,055 new posts
Minnesota Vikings - 2,963 new posts
New York Jets - 2,558 new posts
Cleveland Browns - 2,467 new posts
This aint sports talk! - 2,218 new posts
Dallas Cowboys - 1,973 new posts

Cool

I've never seen us make the top 10 before.

Is this something readily available? I've been here seven years and I've never seen that.
It has been quite a privileged chat or work with you guys. From time to time.. From Craziness to Serious-mindedness.. From Troll to Boredom.. From Babes to Jets. From Foreigner to American.. Whatever!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 58 of 77

Jump to: