Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chargers re-sign LB Donald Butler

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
green24

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: Chargers re-sign LB Donald Butler Reply with quote

Quote:
‏@DAButler56: Feeling blessed! Y'all heard it here first! Deal is done!! SD I aint going no where!! Too excited!!
Wilkieray

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta say this was in my opinion the most important signing for us this offseason. I don't see any other signing being more important for us this season. Now that that's over let's see what else we can do.
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the deal. He is signed for the next 3 years right where I think there is value on both sides. If he blows up the team has an option for 4 more years at what the UT said was very pricy. These are the years the cap is supposed to increase with the new television contracts.

Awesome job my Telesco leveraging that future money with a deal that if Butler stays healthy will look like a steal when other players are cashing in on the new revenue.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: