Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dallas cowboys post combine mock draft w/trades

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Natethegreat16

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:19 pm    Post subject: Dallas cowboys post combine mock draft w/trades Reply with quote

Round 1 pick 26: Aaron Donald: in this case I used the first pick.com and traded the sixteenth pick for the twenty sixth a second third and fourth and still managed to get my man in Donald, a penetrating 3 tech who in my opinion is better than Suh was coming out of the 2011 draft

Round 2 pick 15 Calvin Pryor: with this pick I get super lucky and have Pryor, a ball hawking safety, fall to the 15th pick and I wasted no time on this pick

Round 2 pick 29 Carl Bradford : I eventually traded back again once Dom Easley was gone, so I traded back five picks and also received a third rounder in the process. With Carl Bradford, you get a player who always seems to be around the ball and has the speed necessary to cover and tackle in this Tampa 2 scheme

Round 3 14 Martavis Bryant: with this pick I score the receiver needed to stretch defenses as well as provide the cowboys with the depth needed in case something were to happen to Dez Bryant.

Round 3 pick 19 Chris Smith: with this pick I get the edge rusher needed for this defensive line

Round 3 pick 25 A.J Mccarron: Mccarron possess the record as well as the decision making ability to succeed in the NFL. Couple that with the fact that he will be behind Romo for a couple years learning the system, and you've got a starter for at least ten years

Round 4 pick 19 lache seastrunk: he possess the open field speed as well as catching ability to complement Demarco Murray well

Round 4 pick 29 Caraun Reid: with this pick Rod gets the one tech in the middle rounds that he wants. Reid plays with power and is actually an average run stopper with above average pass rushing ability

Rounds 5-7: seantrel Henderson, Kirby van der kamp, trey Millard, Aaron lynch, dede lattimore, Jeff Janis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: