Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 NFL Combine
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBando

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R&P I could say that about anyone. You want us to take Mack. Value my friend we can get a guy like Jamie Collins in the second. Why take Watkins. We can get a guy the Keenan Allen in the third. Sorry it just doesn't work like that. But I know you like hindsight.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBando wrote:
R&P I could say that about anyone. You want us to take Mack. Value my friend we can get a guy like Jamie Collins in the second. Why take Watkins. We can get a guy the Keenan Allen in the third. Sorry it just doesn't work like that. But I know you like hindsight.

Ummm were talking interior OL. Mack>>>Jamie Collins.

Most of the good to better OGs were not first round picks. You can win a championship with a good interior.

Mack is an elite pass rush prospect. I'd rather that over Robinson because you can find good interior Guard prospect later in the draft or cheaper in FA.

To me Robinson isn't this elite all world OL prospect. I think he's Brandon Alebert as a prospect. If he turns into a great OG awesome. I didn't see much issues on the OL to say G is critical that needs to be addressed at the 7th overall pick in the draft.

Gabe Jackson is a very good prospect. Round 2. Yankey might slip to us.
We might sign Mack and slide Zuttah over or cut Zuttah and grab Asomoah or Saffold.

Best G in the game: Evans wasn't a top 10 pick. Nicks wasn't a top 10 pick. Grubbs wasn't a top 10 pick. Alex Boone , Yanda , not even first rounders. Impact to was a mid 1st. Mankins late first.

Just bc cooper and Womack were top 10 picks, last years draft was not deep nor strong at other positions besides DT and OL.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBando wrote:

He's the "value king".

You don't pass on an elite prospect because you think you can snag a guy with the same production in the 3rd round lol. That's what the Hawks and 9ers did though, I found that out a few weeks back. They knew they had franchise guys but they were just smarter than everyone and waited until the value was right.

Wtf did we sign Nicks then, should of just used a third round pick and saved $50,000,000 smackers.

Don't friggin over think it. Take bpa of the top seven guys because anyone of them will do wonders for us.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: