Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jets simulated draft contest?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you guys interested?
Yes
83%
 83%  [ 10 ]
No
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Don't know what you mean
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Author Message
xenajets


Joined: 31 Mar 2012
Posts: 1288
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your score is: 4444 (Drafting Ability: B-, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: N/A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 18: Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M (A)
Round 2 Pick 20 (ARI): Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)
Round 2 Pick 26 (N.O.): Ryan Shazier, OLB, Ohio State (A)
Round 3 Pick 8 (MINN): Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor (A)
Round 4 Pick 8 (MINN): Keith McGill, CB, Utah (A)
Round 4 Pick 29 (S.F.): Donte Moncrief, WR, Ole Miss (A)
Round 5 Pick 14: Antone Exum, CB, Virginia Tech (B)
Round 6 Pick 19: DeAnthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (B-)
Round 6 Pick 29 (S.F.): Aaron Lynch, DE, South Florida (B-)
Round 7 Pick 18: Pat O'Donnell, P, Miami (Fla.) (C)

Your Future Picks:
2015 Round 1 Pick
2016 Round 1 Pick
_________________


Many thanks to IDOG_det on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jetfan8178


Joined: 06 Feb 2007
Posts: 1190
Location: La Marque, TX
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your score is: 4639 (Drafting Ability: B+, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: N/A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 18: Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA (A)
Round 2 Pick 17: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)
Round 3 Pick 6 (JAX): Jordan Matthews, WR, Vanderbilt (A)
Round 3 Pick 16: Craig Loston, SS, LSU (A-)
Round 4 Pick 10 (STL): Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin (A)
Round 4 Pick 15: Jeremy Hill, RB, LSU (A)
Round 5 Pick 14: Antone Exum, CB, Virginia Tech (A-)
Round 6 Pick 19: Brent Urban, DE, Virginia (B-)
Round 7 Pick 18: Pat O'Donnell, P, Miami (Fla.) (C)

Your Future Picks:
2015 Round 1 Pick
2016 Round 1 Pick
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
xenajets


Joined: 31 Mar 2012
Posts: 1288
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highest score iv done I think...

Round 1 Pick 24 (CINN): Marqise Lee, WR, Southern California (A)
Round 2 Pick 17: Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech (A)
Round 2 Pick 25 (S.D.): Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh (A)
Round 3 Pick 5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor (A-)
Round 3 Pick 16: Jeremiah Attaochu, OLB, Georgia Tech (A)
Round 3 Pick 25 (S.D.): Stanley Jean-Baptiste, CB, Nebraska (A)
Round 4 Pick 15: Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford (B+)
Round 5 Pick 14: Charles Sims, RB, West Virginia (A)
Round 6 Pick 19: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers (A)
Round 7 Pick 18: Cody Hoffman, WR, Brigham Young (C-)

Your Future Picks:
2015 Round 1 Pick
2016 Round 1 Pick
_________________


Many thanks to IDOG_det on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xenajets


Joined: 31 Mar 2012
Posts: 1288
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your score is: 4381 (GRADE: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 18: Odell Beckham, WR, LSU (A-)
Round 2 Pick 17: Dee Ford, DE, Auburn (A)
Round 3 Pick 16: Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame (A)
Round 4 Pick 4: Keith McGill, CB, Utah (A)
Round 4 Pick 15: Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin (B-)
Round 4 Pick 37 (COMP): Trai Turner, OG, LSU (B+)
Round 5 Pick 14: Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia (A)
Round 6 Pick 19: Dri Archer, WR, Kent State (C+)
Round 6 Pick 33 (COMP): Aaron Lynch, DE, South Florida (C)
Round 6 Pick 34 (COMP): Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma (D+)
Round 6 Pick 37 (COMP): Cody Hoffman, WR, Brigham Young (D)
Round 7 Pick 18: Brandon Thomas, OG, Clemson (C)

Your Future Picks:
2015 Round 1 Pick
2016 Round 1 Pick
_________________


Many thanks to IDOG_det on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mikejets22


Joined: 02 Mar 2013
Posts: 690
Location: Putnam
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your score is: 5328 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 21 (G.B.): Odell Beckham, WR, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 20 (ARI): Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)
Round 2 Pick 21 (G.B.): Gabe Jackson, OG, Mississippi State (A-)
Round 3 Pick 16: Jeremiah Attaochu, OLB, Georgia Tech (A)
Round 3 Pick 20 (ARI): Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame (A)
Round 4 Pick 4: Louchiez Purifoy, CB, Florida (A)
Round 4 Pick 15: Devonta Freeman, RB, Florida State (A)
Round 4 Pick 37 (COMP): Christian Jones, ILB, Florida State (A)
Round 5 Pick 14: Justin Ellis, DT, Louisiana Tech (C+)
Round 6 Pick 19: Vinnie Sunseri, SS, Alabama (A-)
Round 6 Pick 33 (COMP): Devon Kennard, OLB, Southern California (B+)
Round 6 Pick 34 (COMP): Dri Archer, WR, Kent State (A)
Round 6 Pick 37 (COMP): Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami (Fla.) (A)
Round 7 Pick 18: Cody Hoffman, WR, Brigham Young (C-)

LOL. Traded down twice, once in the 1st and once in the 2nd.
I think I'd literally, actually cry tears of joy if this happened.

Oh, and boo them on the "C-" grade on Cody Hoffman in the 7th, gimme a break!

Looking back, coulda done more for the secondary, oh well.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moham-17


Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Posts: 3985
Location: The Boro
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetfan8178 wrote:
Your score is: 4639 (Drafting Ability: B+, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: N/A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 18: Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA (A)
Round 2 Pick 17: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)
Round 3 Pick 6 (JAX): Jordan Matthews, WR, Vanderbilt (A)
Round 3 Pick 16: Craig Loston, SS, LSU (A-)
Round 4 Pick 10 (STL): Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin (A)
Round 4 Pick 15: Jeremy Hill, RB, LSU (A)
Round 5 Pick 14: Antone Exum, CB, Virginia Tech (A-)
Round 6 Pick 19: Brent Urban, DE, Virginia (B-)
Round 7 Pick 18: Pat O'Donnell, P, Miami (Fla.) (C)

Your Future Picks:
2015 Round 1 Pick
2016 Round 1 Pick


I would love for us to bring in the Urbanator, but there's no way he falls all the way to the 6th round. He's a solid 4th-5th round guy, no doubt.
_________________
JetsfanDan on Point:
Jetsfandan423 wrote:
The DMV is the worst place ever. They are even more unpopular than Manish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xenajets


Joined: 31 Mar 2012
Posts: 1288
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your score is: 5094 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 27 (N.O.): Odell Beckham, WR, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 17: Dee Ford, DE, Auburn (A)
Round 2 Pick 26 (N.O.): Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)
Round 3 Pick 16: Stanley Jean-Baptiste, CB, Nebraska (A-)
Round 4 Pick 4: Telvin Smith, OLB, Florida State (A)
Round 4 Pick 15: Jaylen Watkins, CB, Florida (B+)
Round 4 Pick 37 (COMP): Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin (A)
Round 5 Pick 14: Kirby Van Der Kamp, P, Iowa State (A-)
Round 6 Pick 19: Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami (Fla.) (B)
Round 6 Pick 33 (COMP): Logan Thomas, QB, Virginia Tech (B+)
Round 6 Pick 34 (COMP): Dri Archer, WR, Kent State (A-)
Round 6 Pick 37 (COMP): Taylor Hart, DE, Oregon (C-)
Round 7 Pick 18: De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (B+)

If this happend I would die of happiness
_________________


Many thanks to IDOG_det on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
barnaby8787


Joined: 01 Jan 2006
Posts: 5026
Location: Manhattan, NY
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xenajets wrote:
Your score is: 5094 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 27 (N.O.): Odell Beckham, WR, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 17: Dee Ford, DE, Auburn (A)
Round 2 Pick 26 (N.O.): Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)
Round 3 Pick 16: Stanley Jean-Baptiste, CB, Nebraska (A-)
Round 4 Pick 4: Telvin Smith, OLB, Florida State (A)
Round 4 Pick 15: Jaylen Watkins, CB, Florida (B+)
Round 4 Pick 37 (COMP): Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin (A)
Round 5 Pick 14: Kirby Van Der Kamp, P, Iowa State (A-)
Round 6 Pick 19: Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami (Fla.) (B)
Round 6 Pick 33 (COMP): Logan Thomas, QB, Virginia Tech (B+)
Round 6 Pick 34 (COMP): Dri Archer, WR, Kent State (A-)
Round 6 Pick 37 (COMP): Taylor Hart, DE, Oregon (C-)
Round 7 Pick 18: De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (B+)

If this happend I would die of happiness
Good Lord that's insane
_________________


Props to JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xenajets


Joined: 31 Mar 2012
Posts: 1288
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

barnaby8787 wrote:
xenajets wrote:
Your score is: 5094 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 27 (N.O.): Odell Beckham, WR, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 17: Dee Ford, DE, Auburn (A)
Round 2 Pick 26 (N.O.): Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)
Round 3 Pick 16: Stanley Jean-Baptiste, CB, Nebraska (A-)
Round 4 Pick 4: Telvin Smith, OLB, Florida State (A)
Round 4 Pick 15: Jaylen Watkins, CB, Florida (B+)
Round 4 Pick 37 (COMP): Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin (A)
Round 5 Pick 14: Kirby Van Der Kamp, P, Iowa State (A-)
Round 6 Pick 19: Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami (Fla.) (B)
Round 6 Pick 33 (COMP): Logan Thomas, QB, Virginia Tech (B+)
Round 6 Pick 34 (COMP): Dri Archer, WR, Kent State (A-)
Round 6 Pick 37 (COMP): Taylor Hart, DE, Oregon (C-)
Round 7 Pick 18: De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (B+)

If this happend I would die of happiness
Good Lord that's insane


Lol shame it has no chance of happening!!
_________________


Many thanks to IDOG_det on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mikejets22


Joined: 02 Mar 2013
Posts: 690
Location: Putnam
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My highest score on this thing:

Your score is: 5572 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 22 (PHI): Odell Beckham, WR, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 17: Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech (A)
Round 3 Pick 16: Marcus Smith, DE, Louisville (A)
Round 3 Pick 22 (PHI): Jordan Matthews, WR, Vanderbilt (A)
Round 4 Pick 4: Jaylen Watkins, CB, Florida (A-)
Round 4 Pick 15: Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 37 (COMP): Morgan Breslin, OLB, Southern California (B+)
Round 5 Pick 14: Ahmad Dixon, SS, Baylor (A)
Round 6 Pick 19: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers (A)
Round 6 Pick 33 (COMP): Isaiah Crowell, RB, Alabama State (A)
Round 6 Pick 34 (COMP): Dri Archer, WR, Kent State (A-)
Round 6 Pick 37 (COMP): De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (B)
Round 7 Pick 18: Tajh Boyd, QB, Clemson (B+)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group