Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Texans sign Zeke Moreno LB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cownipples

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:49 am    Post subject: Texans sign Zeke Moreno LB Reply with quote

Hi first off I am a die hard phins fan. I'm just here to talk about a free agent you signed from san diego chargers LB Zeke Moreno. He is a local san Diegan and was lucky enough to get signed by his home team out of college. Ok now with the story, I coach 8 on 8 tackle football in a league called National Youth sports. Zeke knows one of the kids I'm coaching and decided to stop bye and talk to the kids 7-10 year olds. I want to tell you how humble, class act Zeke Moreno is. he will be a class player for you guys, wont start probabley but will be an awsome special teams guy and back up MLB. Just wanted to pass this positive story to everyone, since there is alot of negative things about alot of players lately. congrats on a fine pickup Texans bye everyone.
texan0305

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: yaa Reply with quote

the texans are known for going after guys like zeke,
Playaj21

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally know his family (went to the same High school) and they are class people. You guys are getting a LB who ain't the biggest or fastest but gives 110% on every play and is a football player. I thought he outplayed Godfrey last preseason and was pissed off that he didn't get the starting job.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: