Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Martin not a for sure thing for Colts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:30 pm    Post subject: Martin not a for sure thing for Colts Reply with quote

http://www.indystar.com/story/colts-insider/2014/02/05/will-jonathan-martin-end-up-with-the-colts/5226593/

Quote:
Martin, who left the Dolphins last fall after what he described as overly-zealous hazing from teammate Richie Incognito and others, is expected to be traded or released from the Dolphins at some point this offseason. That has led to widespread speculation that the Indianapolis Colts would be a likely destination for the former Stanford All-American

Andrew Luck, Coby Fleener, Delano Howell and Griff Whalen all played with him at Stanford and Pep Hamilton coached him as well.

Keep in mind, this thread is not to discuss in full detail the Martin/Incognito situation as that is only a small aspect of this story. In truth it is to discuss the possibilities of him coming to Indy as many have speculated. I for one don't see him as being a possibility unless the team is preparing to move on from either Castonzo or Cherilus after the 2014 season.
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
tom cody

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guy's a name, I'd be willing to give him a tryout if I was the Colts.
ColtsFan40

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be fine with Martin as long as it wasn't anything more than a 7th rounder this year or a conditional late rounder next year. I think he would fit in fine with our coaches and players. My only concern is his desire for the game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: