Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ideal Pick By Round:
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
big_palooka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:
Rolni wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Darbsk wrote:
Kind of difficult to predict who'll be there in later rounds, but in a perfect world:

Round 1 - Jadaveon Clowney DE South Carolina
The RDE we need to help the rest of the D, makes every other player better.

Round 2 - Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh
Penetrating, disruptive force who could excel with Sims and Clowney either side, he may slide due to size but my favourite player in the draft.

Round 3 - Gabe Jackson OG Mississippi
Reinforcements for the OL, although he is huge he still has athleticism but may lack aggression.

Round 4 - Brandon Thomas OG Clemson
Has played LT but in the pros will have to move inside, I'd take a chance on him in the 4th.

Round 5 - Cody Latimer WR Indiana
Not really sure where he'll go but has a good blend of athleticism, physicality and co-ordination.

Round 6 - James White RB Wisconsin
All round back who can block and catch passes and is more shifty than Jennings or Murray.

Round 7 - Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma
I like his aggressive nature and has decent size and good speed. He has been inconsistent and basically rolling the dice at this stage of the draft.

TBH if we get Clowney and Donald I wouldn't care who we got in the rest of the draft!!! Very Happy

Clowney and Donald would be amazing. Just trade the rest of the pick, draft would be over. Laughing Laughing

It's a shame Clowney won't make it to 5. He is EXACTLY what Oakland needs. As you said, he would make everyone better with his pass rush ability. His impact would elevate Hayden and the secondary in a big way.

+1

If we get those first 2 picks, I will literally poop my pants, take a picture of my soiled pants and post them on this site.

I'm holding you too this.

Let's hope they are loaded with cookies.
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:
Rolni wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Darbsk wrote:
Kind of difficult to predict who'll be there in later rounds, but in a perfect world:

Penetrating, disruptive force who could excel with Sims and Clowney either side, he may slide due to size but my favourite player in the draft.

Reinforcements for the OL, although he is huge he still has athleticism but may lack aggression.

Has played LT but in the pros will have to move inside, I'd take a chance on him in the 4th.

Not really sure where he'll go but has a good blend of athleticism, physicality and co-ordination.

All round back who can block and catch passes and is more shifty than Jennings or Murray.

I like his aggressive nature and has decent size and good speed. He has been inconsistent and basically rolling the dice at this stage of the draft.

TBH if we get Clowney and Donald I wouldn't care who we got in the rest of the draft!!! Very Happy

Clowney and Donald would be amazing. Just trade the rest of the pick, draft would be over. Laughing Laughing

It's a shame Clowney won't make it to 5. He is EXACTLY what Oakland needs. As you said, he would make everyone better with his pass rush ability. His impact would elevate Hayden and the secondary in a big way.

+1

If we get those first 2 picks, I will literally poop my pants, take a picture of my soiled pants and post them on this site.

Um . . . no thanks (awkward) Embarassed

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
CrapTakula

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
CrapTakula wrote:
Rolni wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Darbsk wrote:

+1

i'm doing this! AND pm'ing you a picture!

Bolansho Boro Begoz
MrOaktown_56

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clowney and donald and hellllo pass rush. I would be so down with that, but if we did I would like to take Deanthony Thomas in the 4th for special teams and as a change of pace back because the offense needs more explosion. He could mismatch a ton too if him and reece line up at receiver on passing downs.Thoughts?
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
CrapTakula wrote:
Rolni wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Darbsk wrote:

+1

i'm doing this! AND pm'ing you a picture!

Please include me in the PM... Confused Anxious Think Eh?

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: