Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Iupati broken ankle, Bowman torn ACL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TomRalph

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: Iupati broken ankle, Bowman torn ACL Reply with quote

TimeForChange wrote:
incognito_man wrote:
49ers_52 wrote:
Fits in with the last 3 years and not catching a break. Ginn getting hurt in 2011 probably cost us a SB or at least an apperance, then 2012 Manningham and others left us with thin at WR for the playoffs/SB, this year plagued with a ton of injuries all year long.

you guys were the healthiest team in the league last year Laughing
How is his determined? Not disagreeing with you but how do you determine at the end of the year the most/least injured teams?

Patriots were most injured. That's that argument sorted.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Iupati broken ankle, Bowman torn ACL Reply with quote

49ers_52 wrote:
Fits in with the last 3 years and not catching a break. Ginn getting hurt in 2011 probably cost us a SB or at least an apperance, then 2012 Manningham and others left us with thin at WR for the playoffs/SB, this year plagued with a ton of injuries all year long.

Really tho? Ginn and Manningham not being available cost you rings? Lol.

There is a reason why there are 53-man rosters for NFL teams. I find it amusing when fans blame their TEAMS loss on one play or an injury, and this coming from a Raider fan who has been blessed with endless replays of the tuck rule every January.

The Niners are a great team and will probably continue to be at the top of their conference for the foreseeable future. Unfortunately for them, Kaep turned it over 3 TIMES IN THE 4TH QUARTER. Meanwhile Wilson is drawing defenders offside and chucking TD's on 4th and 7. You can't expect to win when you make huge mistakes like that. I'm surprised they still had an opportunity to win the game at the end of the game despite those issues. Just shows how great that team is

^^big_palooka on the sig^^

On Buster Davis:
Boltstrikes wrote:
He also lacks the toughness necessary to sell girl scout cookies.

Very Happy
incognito_man

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Iupati broken ankle, Bowman torn ACL Reply with quote

TimeForChange wrote:
incognito_man wrote:
49ers_52 wrote:

you guys were the healthiest team in the league last year Laughing
How is his determined? Not disagreeing with you but how do you determine at the end of the year the most/least injured teams?

total # games missed by preferred starters
CornOnDaCobb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Iupati broken ankle, Bowman torn ACL Reply with quote

49ers_52 wrote:

Ohh boo whupidy hoo. The Packers have been one of the most injured teams in the league 3 out of the last 4 injuries and came out with a Superbowl.
Durandal1707

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
The Bowman injury was awful. I don't know why, but I felt sick to my stomach after seeing that. (I didn't feel that way after seeing Lattimore's injury or that Louisville basketball player's injury).

I don't know why they showed it like 5 times in slow motion. It was pretty stomach churning

The NFL has always loved showing gruesome injuries on repeat. Joe Thismann's leg getting busted by Lawrence Taylor and Napolean McCallum's knee getting obliterated got replayed a ton way back when.
Celtriots23

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nasty injury and I hope Bowman has a full recovery in time for next season. Dude is a hell of a player.
sirensong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Iupati broken ankle, Bowman torn ACL Reply with quote

Re-Drew-Vinated wrote:
49ers_52 wrote:

Really tho? Ginn and Manningham not being available cost you rings? Lol.

There is a reason why there are 53-man rosters for NFL teams. I find it amusing when fans blame their TEAMS loss on one play or an injury, and this coming from a Raider fan who has been blessed with endless replays of the tuck rule every January.

The Niners are a great team and will probably continue to be at the top of their conference for the foreseeable future. Unfortunately for them, Kaep turned it over 3 TIMES IN THE 4TH QUARTER. Meanwhile Wilson is drawing defenders offside and chucking TD's on 4th and 7. You can't expect to win when you make huge mistakes like that. I'm surprised they still had an opportunity to win the game at the end of the game despite those issues. Just shows how great that team is

Oh and Wilson was doing that without Harvin and Rice and a joke of an OL.

But how could you possible compete without Ginn and Manningham lol
49erjunkie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol I guess when you are going into the nfc championship game against the giants with two receivers off of the practice squad it isn't an excuse. Or going into the super bowl with injuries to aldon as well as justin really had no factor in the game either.

Walter Redskins on the sig.
Kenrik

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49erjunkie wrote:
Lol I guess when you are going into the nfc championship game against the giants with two receivers off of the practice squad it isn't an excuse. Or going into the super bowl with injuries to aldon as well as justin really had no factor in the game either.

No one feels sorry for your team. Injuries happen to every team.

I hope both players are able to recover 100%
Biggsam49

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49erjunkie wrote:

Boo Hoo.. Practice Squad players..

The giants starting MLB that year was signed out of his High School P.E. teaching role mid season. They had 5 corners go on the I.R.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: