Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

G-MEN INTRO Thread: Whaddya Got?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
WiscoBlue21


Joined: 09 Jan 2014
Posts: 368
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, I appreciate it. Of course he's already a Giants fan and wears his JPP jersey every sunday. I tried to post a picture of myself showing my Victor Cruz jersey that Cruz signed himself before the Giants/Bears game on Thursday night but I cant figure out how to do that.


bballbkd1001 wrote:
WiscoBlue21 wrote:
I should have gotten to this first before posting in the other threads but..


Name: Kevin

Age: 25

Family: Fiance, 1 year old son.

State you were born in/state you live in now: Born in ?Wisconsin/ live in Wisconsin

Occupation or area of study: Loan Officer/ Finance

Interests besides football: Browsing Web, Basketball, Shoe Collecting (Jordans).

Favorite current NYG player: Victor Cruz

Favorite all-time NYG: Ottis Anderson

How many NYG games have you attended: Two

What one current player from any team would you like on the Giants right now: Right now I would have to say Adrian Peterson

What one player from all time from any team would you like on the Giants right now: Lawrence Taylor


Welcome! And congrats on the year old. Many of us just had children and are expecting!

We love new faces Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McConkeysStache


Joined: 11 Mar 2014
Posts: 28
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Tom

Age: 33

Family: Two beautiful daughters age 11 and 7

State you were born in/live in now: NJ

Occupation: Forklift driver

Interests besides football: Playing guitar, reading, movies, all facets of The Strenous Life

Favorite current NYG player: Henry Hynoski (Polak Pride Laughing)

Favorite all-time NYG player: Phil McConkey

How many NYG games have you attended: 22

What one current player would you want on the Giants right now: Calvin Johnson

What one player from all-time would you want on the Giants roster right now: Barry Sanders
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rase


Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Posts: 7107
Location: Warsaw,Poland
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McConkeysStache wrote:
Name: Tom

Age: 33

Family: Two beautiful daughters age 11 and 7

State you were born in/live in now: NJ

Occupation: Forklift driver

Interests besides football: Playing guitar, reading, movies, all facets of The Strenous Life

Favorite current NYG player: Henry Hynoski (Polak Pride Laughing)

Favorite all-time NYG player: Phil McConkey

How many NYG games have you attended: 22

What one current player would you want on the Giants right now: Calvin Johnson

What one player from all-time would you want on the Giants roster right now: Barry Sanders


Move over GmenSeattle,

this guy is now my favorite poster Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McConkeysStache


Joined: 11 Mar 2014
Posts: 28
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rase wrote:
McConkeysStache wrote:
Name: Tom

Age: 33

Family: Two beautiful daughters age 11 and 7

State you were born in/live in now: NJ

Occupation: Forklift driver

Interests besides football: Playing guitar, reading, movies, all facets of The Strenous Life

Favorite current NYG player: Henry Hynoski (Polak Pride Laughing)

Favorite all-time NYG player: Phil McConkey

How many NYG games have you attended: 22

What one current player would you want on the Giants right now: Calvin Johnson

What one player from all-time would you want on the Giants roster right now: Barry Sanders


Move over GmenSeattle,

this guy is now my favorite poster Laughing


Dziekuje lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10505
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McConkeysStache wrote:
Rase wrote:
McConkeysStache wrote:
Name: Tom

Age: 33

Family: Two beautiful daughters age 11 and 7

State you were born in/live in now: NJ

Occupation: Forklift driver

Interests besides football: Playing guitar, reading, movies, all facets of The Strenous Life

Favorite current NYG player: Henry Hynoski (Polak Pride Laughing)

Favorite all-time NYG player: Phil McConkey

How many NYG games have you attended: 22

What one current player would you want on the Giants right now: Calvin Johnson

What one player from all-time would you want on the Giants roster right now: Barry Sanders


Move over GmenSeattle,

this guy is now my favorite poster Laughing


Dziekuje lol


I was unaware that anyone liked me that much.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rase


Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Posts: 7107
Location: Warsaw,Poland
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
McConkeysStache wrote:
Rase wrote:
McConkeysStache wrote:
Name: Tom

Age: 33

Family: Two beautiful daughters age 11 and 7

State you were born in/live in now: NJ

Occupation: Forklift driver

Interests besides football: Playing guitar, reading, movies, all facets of The Strenous Life

Favorite current NYG player: Henry Hynoski (Polak Pride Laughing)

Favorite all-time NYG player: Phil McConkey

How many NYG games have you attended: 22

What one current player would you want on the Giants right now: Calvin Johnson

What one player from all-time would you want on the Giants roster right now: Barry Sanders


Move over GmenSeattle,

this guy is now my favorite poster Laughing


Dziekuje lol


I was unaware that anyone liked me that much.


It's called kissing up to the boss Laughing Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigbluefan80


Joined: 13 Apr 2008
Posts: 2458
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah, didn't see this until now.

Name: Travis

Age: 34

Family: Hot blonde European wife

State you were born in/live in now: Brooklyn, NYC then Baerum, Norway then Brooklyn again now Boras, Sweden

Occupation: Auto Mechanic

Interests besides football: building, cooking, travelling, sex / porn and cool looking jackets.

Favorite current NYG player: none really, my favs are all retired LOL. but I love this team, u live and die as a TEAM and u respect them all equally.

Favorite all-time NYG player: LT , Jeremy Shockey

How many NYG games have you attended: 5

What one current player would you want on the Giants right now: Richard Sherman

What one player from all-time would you want on the Giants roster right now: LT
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bagh


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 8465
Location: Toronto, Ontario (That's Canada folks )
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigbluefan80 wrote:
Hah, didn't see this until now.

Name: Travis

Age: 34

Family: Hot blonde European wife

State you were born in/live in now: Brooklyn, NYC then Baerum, Norway then Brooklyn again now Boras, Sweden

Occupation: Auto Mechanic

Interests besides football: building, cooking, travelling, sex / porn and cool looking jackets.

Favorite current NYG player: none really, my favs are all retired LOL. but I love this team, u live and die as a TEAM and u respect them all equally.

Favorite all-time NYG player: LT , Jeremy Shockey

How many NYG games have you attended: 5

What one current player would you want on the Giants right now: Richard Sherman

What one player from all-time would you want on the Giants roster right now: LT


You get points for being honest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigbluefan80


Joined: 13 Apr 2008
Posts: 2458
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagh wrote:
bigbluefan80 wrote:
Hah, didn't see this until now.

Name: Travis

Age: 34

Family: Hot blonde European wife

State you were born in/live in now: Brooklyn, NYC then Baerum, Norway then Brooklyn again now Boras, Sweden

Occupation: Auto Mechanic

Interests besides football: building, cooking, travelling, sex / porn and cool looking jackets.

Favorite current NYG player: none really, my favs are all retired LOL. but I love this team, u live and die as a TEAM and u respect them all equally.

Favorite all-time NYG player: LT , Jeremy Shockey

How many NYG games have you attended: 5

What one current player would you want on the Giants right now: Richard Sherman

What one player from all-time would you want on the Giants roster right now: LT


You get points for being honest.



Smile hey why lie? Lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GMENNATION


Joined: 09 Feb 2012
Posts: 194
Location: Greater New York Area
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also never saw this until now.

Name: Kev

Age: 25

Family: Single

State you were born in/state you live in now: NJ

Occupation or area of study: Studied Sport Management, working in Marketing.

Interests besides football: all other sports, motorcycles, drawing

Favorite current NYG player: Have to go with Eli. Love the way he competes.

Favorite all-time NYG: Michael Strahan

How many NYG games have you attended: 5

What one current player from any team would you like on the Giants right now: Eric Reid

What one player from all time from any team would you like on the Giants right now: Barry Sanders
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ny92jefferis


Joined: 22 Mar 2013
Posts: 3178
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Mike

Age: Stopped counting

Family: Happily divorced

State you were born in/state you live in now: OKC

Occupation or area of study: Retired Military

Interests besides football: None

Favorite current NYG player: Odell Beckham Jr.

Favorite all-time NYG: Michael Strahan

How many NYG games have you attended: 2

What one current player from any team would you like on the Giants right now: Rob Gronkowski we need a tight end...ha

What one player from all time from any team would you like on the Giants right now: Barry Sanders


Also, just to let you guys know that FFMD will be starting up soon. Latest info is that the sign ups thread will open up next week. So if you haven't ever participated in this event, its a good time for all and it really opens the door to get to know you're fellow football fans.
_________________

Thanks IDOG_det

CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY GM MOCK DRAFT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group