Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introduce yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Trevor, keep coming back to discuss Colt's football and the draft. I agree this is the best forum.
Tom Shean

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FirsTime wrote:
Hey guys, my name is Trevor. I'm a colts fan and I have been watching them for as long as I can remember. I rarely miss watching a game on tv. I live in Indianapolis and I go to colts games when I can afford them (rarely). I've been reading the forums for a while now but have been to lazy make an account. This is probably the best football forum I have ran across. Really respectful opinioned guys from what I can tell. Let's have a great 2013 draft with the little picks we have and an awesome 2013 season.

Hi!

Plz don't leave.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Shean wrote:
FirsTime wrote:
Hey guys, my name is Trevor. I'm a colts fan and I have been watching them for as long as I can remember. I rarely miss watching a game on tv. I live in Indianapolis and I go to colts games when I can afford them (rarely). I've been reading the forums for a while now but have been to lazy make an account. This is probably the best football forum I have ran across. Really respectful opinioned guys from what I can tell. Let's have a great 2013 draft with the little picks we have and an awesome 2013 season.

Hi!

Plz don't leave.

FirsTime

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to work sorry guys
Indy_87

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone, names andrew. Big Colts fan since I first started getting into the game back in '05. So since I was 14 years old and started watching basically. For some reason I was always drawn to the Colts whenever I would watch. watching Peyton shred defenses up religiously was always fun. Being in Ohio I was never far from the action and my first NFL game that I got to go too was in the Colts '09 SB run in week 3 versus the Seahawks. Loved it, the people were awesome, the environment was fantastic and I cant wait to get the opportunity to go back. Very optimistic about this year, I think the Colts are heading towards another very successful decade of great football, especially with luck behind center.

Anyway before I go ranting I'll keep it sort Wink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indy_87 wrote:
Hi everyone, names andrew. Big Colts fan since I first started getting into the game back in '05. So since I was 14 years old and started watching basically. For some reason I was always drawn to the Colts whenever I would watch. watching Peyton shred defenses up religiously was always fun. Being in Ohio I was never far from the action and my first NFL game that I got to go too was in the Colts '09 SB run in week 3 versus the Seahawks. Loved it, the people were awesome, the environment was fantastic and I cant wait to get the opportunity to go back. Very optimistic about this year, I think the Colts are heading towards another very successful decade of great football, especially with luck behind center.

Anyway before I go ranting I'll keep it sort Wink

welcome to the forum
PeytonNowLuck

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all name is Tony. Been a fan since I was 8(25)now. Dad was a colt fan so naturally I took up the mantle.Made my wife a fan as well. Go to the colts vs texan game yearly since 2005 and will be going to peyton's return this year.
Myles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I'm Myles. Been looking for a good sports talking forum.
Warhorse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a long time poster in the NFL forum world. Looking for a place with less trolling/negativity.
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhorse wrote:
I am a long time poster in the NFL forum world. Looking for a place with less trolling/negativity.

Welcome to the forum

stay out of NFL General then, they troll the COlts like they get paid for it.

We need posters, we are nearly 10,000 post behind San Diego for least post by any team.
Warhorse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayne87reggie wrote:
Warhorse wrote:

Welcome to the forum

stay out of NFL General then, they troll the COlts like they get paid for it.

We need posters, we are nearly 10,000 post behind San Diego for least post by any team.

Glad to be here. Looking to build my own forum someday. I like what I see so far in here. Your positive posting is one of the reasons I choose to sign up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: