Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introductions: Part 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 44, 45, 46  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PAKKUHRZ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed up at the beginning of the year but never got around to posting. I like reading the mock drafts/prospect threads, game day threads of losing teams (FIRE EVERYONE!!1!), and Palmy's posts.

A little about me: Originally from upstate NY, in AZ now. I played football in high school (C and blocking TE) and if I was about 4" taller I swear I could have made the NFL as a long snapper. Laughing

Favorite Packers (past & present):
- Favre
- Reggie White
- Mark Chmura
- Donald Driver
- Nick Collins
- CMIII
- Rodgers
- Lacy

Non-Packers:
- Ken Griffey Jr
- Tim Duncan
- Lindsey Vonn
- Alex Morgan
- Sydney Leroux
- Skylar Diggins

Movies:
- Home Alone
- Super Troopers
- Inception
- Despicable Me
- Ted

TV:
- South Park
- Bob's Burgers
- Parks & Rec
- Walking Dead
- Mad Men
- Gold Rush
- Parenthood Very Happy
- Food Network

Music:
Depends on the mood/activity but mostly:
- Dry Kill Logic
- SOAD
- 5FDP
- Metallica
- Deftones
- Two Steps from Hell
- Audiomachine
- Classical
- Jazz
- NPR on the radio

I look forward to joining the educated and informative discussion.
StMarysPacker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all. Finally got the account activated, so I guess I should say hi.

Been a fairly casual fan since somewhere around 1989, when I started high school football, after watching a sweet pass from Majkowski to Sharpe, but have finally this year ratcheted up obsession to the point of hovering various NFL media sites and this forum to keep the fix up. Also finally got to my first game this year at the home opener vs. Washington.

Don't know that the post count will get into three digits anytime soon, since I'm a lurker by nature, but you seem a friendly bunch, so I guess we'll see if I come out of my shell.
jfinley88

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PAKKUHRZ wrote:
(unimportant stuff), and JFIN's posts.

thanks dood. Cool username. You seem like a pretty badass fellow.
jrock645

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey folks! Just signed up this week. Been a fan since '95, following in the footsteps of my dad, who grew up in Milwaukee. I was born in brew town, grew up in WV, and now live in GA. Favorite all time Packers(not current players)? Ahman Green and Robert Brooks.
justo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrock645 wrote:
Hey folks! Just signed up this week. Been a fan since '95, following in the footsteps of my dad, who grew up in Milwaukee. I was born in brew town, grew up in WV, and now live in GA. Favorite all time Packers(not current players)? Ahman Green and Robert Brooks.
Please excuse AaronCharles. He's the WOAT.
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
jfinley88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
jrock645 wrote:

ouch, you aiming for people's feels?
ChaRisMa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
justo wrote:
jrock645 wrote:

ouch, you aiming for people's feels?

Keep it 100. I enjoyed saying "WOAT" in my head. Funny word.
jrock645

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
jrock645 wrote:

I do something wrong already, or am I getting a heads up about a trouble maker?
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrock645 wrote:
justo wrote:
jrock645 wrote:

I do something wrong already, or am I getting a heads up about a trouble maker?

Just a friendly warning Laughing

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Stinkmeanest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello fellow fans of the green & gold. Been strolling along on here for a while now and finally took the plunge.

I've been a packer fan since, ironically enough the moment Don Majkowski went down and "he who shall not be named" stepped in. I was only a casual fan back then, but have become a bigger fan of not just the packers, but football in general the more I learn. Been to Lambeau about 10-12 times now, and even had my Honeymoon there. I'm just thankful my wife kicks a$$ and let that happen...

The 2010 title run was of significant importance to me. I was watching the Divisional game at a bar with some friends. Next thing you know, Tramon gets his pick 6 right before the half. The place errupts and I get tackled over a bar stool. I still have a small scar on my shin from that play. On the day of the 2010 NFCCG: I was celebrating my birthday. Raji also gets his now famous pick 6 and it felt like he was holding that ball out as a BDay gift for me. Needless to say it was the best gift I ever received.

Well, I'm looking forward to some friendly banter with you all in the future! GO PACK!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allow myself to introduce....myself. been sniffing around the forum since I was in elementary school, but just recently got a username (I meen, who wants a kids opinion anyway?). Born in Vegas, into an LA Raider family, and turned my back at age 5. I watched Frett Brave throw a pass and I had a surreal, movie like change to Packer fandom. Moved to Iowa at 8, went from being the only Pack fan to being one of the masses. I had the first pick in Justos league and I took Aaron Confused. I did not fair to well, but I plan on taking it all next season Very Happy. If you want to know my interest just ask. Cheers to a great off season. Go Pack Go.
Shish

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After year or so in read-only mode I decided to start contributing to the forum Smile I moved to Milwaukee from Ukraine four years ago and I knew nothing about football. First game I watched was home game vs Giants in 2010 when Rodgers came back from concussion and threw for 400+ yards. First time I saw Pack lose was almost a year later Cool
I have a blog about Packers on a russian sports website and I get a lot of info from here.
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=91361&draftyear=2014&genpos=TE

How have I never heard of this kid?
brandon494

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Brandon, born and raised in Richmond, VA.

Played football in high school as WR/CB until I broke my elbow than my focus switched to partying and girls. Rolling Eyes Was never that good but got to play against Russell Wilson which is pretty cool looking back on it. Became a Packers fan back in the day because of Favre and never looked back.

Favorite All Time Packers:

Donald Driver
Leroy Butler
Antonio Freeman
Reggie White
William Henderson
Gilbert Brown

Favorite non-Packer athletes of All Time:

Kobe
Chipper Jones
Mike Vick
John Smoltz

Favorite Movies:
Friday
Good Fellas
Step Brothers
How High
Forest Gump
Fight Club
40 year old virgin
Old School

Music- Most rap, Beatles, Reggae, classic rock, anything but country really
Hotties- Jessica Biel, Scarlett Johannsson, Rihanna
Actors- Denzel Washington, Edward Norton, Woody Harrelson
TV Shows- PTI, Around the Horn, Californication, and Shameless
Comedians - Dave Chapelle and Chris Rock
5thStringQB

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Born in Oconomowoc and lived my days out in Kenosha until my admission to Arizona State (Go Sparky) been a Packers fan since the beginning!

Played a little football in pre high school and for the first couple years as a RB/QB/KR/PassRush but quit because my HS team decided they didn't need the WR position (Rolling Eyes) Got to play against Montee Ball which I'll tell my grandchildren. Fondest memories of being a Packer fan include the Brett-Jennings Denver OT Touchdown, Rodgers-Cobb game winner in 2013, and the 2010 NFC Championship game Rodgers bootleg TD which I got to witness firsthand Dancing

With regards to football and this forum, I'm a draft aficionado first and foremost who is looking to learn more about some of the more subtle nuances of the game. Despite limited experience, my track record is pretty good as far as pegging those "Packer Prospects". Out of the 3 or 4 mock drafts I typically do during draft season I've been able to peg

2012: Nick Perry, Jerel Worthy, Casey Hayward
2013: Eddie Lacy, Jonathan Franklin, Micah Hyde, JC Tretter, (Chris Harper) (Patrick Lewis)
2014: HaHa Clinton-Dix, Davante Adams, Carl Bradford, Jared Abbrederis, Jeff Janis

/bragging. Keep in mind these are spread out over multiple mocks and I rarely peg the correct slot

Favorite All Time Packers:

Brett Favre
Greg Jennings
Aaron Rodgers
Randall Cobb
Eddie Lacy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 45 of 46

Jump to: