Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

AFC Divisional Round GDT Colts @ Patriots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coltsmanic808 wrote:
Even Stanford grads/#1 overall picks/star QBs can look like fools.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1920189-andrew-luck-is-too-excited-to-hold-liquids-in-his-mouth

Didn't see this in game.

wayne87reggie wrote:
Laughing

lulz at that shot of Luck on the sideline

This was what I was referring to with this post
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:
7DnBrnc53 wrote:
wayne87reggie wrote:
I dont even know how you miss a trip like that

That's two calls they missed tonight. Ninkovich hit Luck late, but there wasn't anything close to being called.

I'm sorry, though, Colt fans. I thought that your team would hang around and pull it out. I wanted to see our teams play again next week.

You guys should do better next year. Just need a new RB, and better offensive linemen.

LeGarrette Blount runs for 160 yards, and all they need is an RB and OL?

agreed

We need to do some work this offseason

good thing is we have some guys coming back from injuries, and a lot of money to spent
Colton

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayne87reggie wrote:
Sciz wrote:
7DnBrnc53 wrote:
wayne87reggie wrote:

That's two calls they missed tonight. Ninkovich hit Luck late, but there wasn't anything close to being called.

I'm sorry, though, Colt fans. I thought that your team would hang around and pull it out. I wanted to see our teams play again next week.

You guys should do better next year. Just need a new RB, and better offensive linemen.

agreed

good thing is we have some guys coming back from injuries, and a lot of money to spent

Yup, we really need to beef up those big 3. Redding should stay, but opposite DE and NT should be up for grabs honestly. We also need a better, more disciplined thumper inside next to Freeman if we part ways with Angerer. The 3 person rotation of Sheppard, McNary, and Conner wasn't working at all this year.

But watching the game, it's a lot of the same issues we've struggled with the last decade. Missed tackles, getting beat in trenches, and not committing to the run. Donald was running the ball really well, and we just kind of never committed to it, even when it was a close game. Same problem we've had since about week 6.

Getting so tired of seeing the 2:1 pass to run ratio. Our offense was so balanced early in the year. Hell I think we were running the ball more than passing at one point.

I just hope Trent getting a full off season in the system will wake him up, because losing a 1st rounder in a draft like this is not good. There is gonna be a ton talent in that mid-to-late 20s. But we'll see what Grigson and Co. can do this off season. I still feel like we overachieved for our talent level, and as long as we continue to build, we are going to be in good shape for years to come.
PeytonNowLuck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colton wrote:
wayne87reggie wrote:
Sciz wrote:
7DnBrnc53 wrote:
wayne87reggie wrote:

agreed

Yup, we really need to beef up those big 3. Redding should stay, but opposite DE and NT should be up for grabs honestly. We also need a better, more disciplined thumper inside next to Freeman if we part ways with Angerer. The 3 person rotation of Sheppard, McNary, and Conner wasn't working at all this year.

But watching the game, it's a lot of the same issues we've struggled with the last decade. Missed tackles, getting beat in trenches, and not committing to the run. Donald was running the ball really well, and we just kind of never committed to it, even when it was a close game. Same problem we've had since about week 6.

Getting so tired of seeing the 2:1 pass to run ratio. Our offense was so balanced early in the year. Hell I think we were running the ball more than passing at one point.

I just hope Trent getting a full off season in the system will wake him up, because losing a 1st rounder in a draft like this is not good. There is gonna be a ton talent in that mid-to-late 20s. But we'll see what Grigson and Co. can do this off season. I still feel like we overachieved for our talent level, and as long as we continue to build, we are going to be in good shape for years to come.
Over achieve is luck year 1 not so much year 2. Thier are some decent inside linebackers that will hit free agency that could fit our scheme. DT we need some body to clog the middle eat up blocks have to get better. I dont think colts run defense has been decent since Bob Sanders left.Corner I would resign Davis. 4th I would sign a wr.I love reggie but going on 35 off a acl tear is just not ideal.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: