Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Da'Rick Rogers

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
titansNvolsR#1


Joined: 26 Nov 2005
Posts: 12370
Location: Kuwait City
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:15 am    Post subject: Da'Rick Rogers Reply with quote

How is David Ricky looking? Was really hoping the Titans would pick him up as an UDFA and disappointed he didn't work out for the Bills. Loved him at UT. Probably the most talented of the WRs that we had at one point in Hunter, Patterson, and himself.
_________________
My Student wrote:
Give your girlfriend my number, Mr. Garrett. I may be 12, but she deserves a real man. Not someone that gives homework in Math and Science the same night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23941
Location: 414
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's had some really good games for us but a couple drops (must be a Colt's WR thing)
_________________
Colts draft picks:
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titansNvolsR#1


Joined: 26 Nov 2005
Posts: 12370
Location: Kuwait City
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
He's had some really good games for us but a couple drops (must be a Colt's WR thing)


That's a Da'Rick thing. Makes the impossible grab only to drop the easy one the very next play.
_________________
My Student wrote:
Give your girlfriend my number, Mr. Garrett. I may be 12, but she deserves a real man. Not someone that gives homework in Math and Science the same night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 13687
Location: #Re2pect
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
stallyns wrote:
He's had some really good games for us but a couple drops (must be a Colt's WR thing)


That's a Da'Rick thing. Makes the impossible grab only to drop the easy one the very next play.


Thats still better thatn DHB, he cant any plays
_________________
Reggie Wayne Tracker:(all-time)
1053rec (25 behind TO*6th) 14,161yds (419 behind Harrison*7th) 82tds
Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group