Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Potential Divsion round opponents
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clarkfn2284

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greywolf wrote:
iknowcool wrote:
Looks like it will be either Greenbay or San Fransisco.

I don't really care who we play between the two. They have their +'s and their -'s. Greenbay I feel we just match up better with them across the board but they have Rodgers at QB. San Fransisco is on fire with a ton of talent on offense (Davis and Crabtree didn't play against us and Kaepernick is more in a groove since) but they will be coming off having played on the Frozen Tundra to traveling cross country to play us coming off a bye week and not to mention the game is on Saturday, not allowing them a full week.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter who we play. We just need to win.
Smile Sorry.. but the game is on Sunday at 1RazzM

Not to mention the fact that under Harbaugh the Niners are undefeated when playing the 1pm est game. (I think) The team will be in Charlotte by friday evening so they should be adjusted and just fine come Sunday.

Revenge Tour 2014 continues........

okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.
iknowcool

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I have no idea why I kept thinking this game was being played on Saturday.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarkfn2284 wrote:
greywolf wrote:
iknowcool wrote:

I don't really care who we play between the two. They have their +'s and their -'s. Greenbay I feel we just match up better with them across the board but they have Rodgers at QB. San Fransisco is on fire with a ton of talent on offense (Davis and Crabtree didn't play against us and Kaepernick is more in a groove since) but they will be coming off having played on the Frozen Tundra to traveling cross country to play us coming off a bye week and not to mention the game is on Saturday, not allowing them a full week.

Not to mention the fact that under Harbaugh the Niners are undefeated when playing the 1pm est game. (I think) The team will be in Charlotte by friday evening so they should be adjusted and just fine come Sunday.

Beating the Packers was revenge from what? Isn't Kap like 3-0 against them? Think

*2013 NFC South Champions* Panthers
Gamecocks
clarkfn2284

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toughguy77 wrote:
clarkfn2284 wrote:
greywolf wrote:
iknowcool wrote:

Beating the Packers was revenge from what? Isn't Kap like 3-0 against them? Think

The revenge tour began with the win against Seattle in Sf. If the Niners beat Carolina, the Saints(if they advance) and then the Colts(if they advance) they will have avenged all losses in the regular season.

Get it? Dancing

okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.
Toughguy77

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarkfn2284 wrote:
Toughguy77 wrote:
clarkfn2284 wrote:
greywolf wrote:
iknowcool wrote:

The revenge tour began with the win against Seattle in Sf. If the Niners beat Carolina, the Saints(if they advance) and then the Colts(if they advance) they will have avenged all losses in the regular season.

Get it? Dancing

But that game didn't take place in 2014? Hence the name "Revenge Tour 2014" d'oh!

*2013 NFC South Champions* Panthers
Gamecocks
clarkfn2284

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Toughguy77"]
clarkfn2284 wrote:
Toughguy77 wrote:
clarkfn2284 wrote:
greywolf wrote:
iknowcool wrote:

Get it? Dancing

But that game didn't take place in 2014? Hence the name "Revenge Tour 2014" d'oh![/

quote]

While technically that would be correct when someone speaks of the 2013 football seasonit is considered the 2013-14 season due to the fact that all of the playoffs occur in 2014........so revenge tour 2014 would suffice Shame on you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: