Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

billy mcmullen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ok go26

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: billy mcmullen Reply with quote

ok, all i know is we took this guy a couple years ago in like the 3rd round, and he was supposed to develop into this great player, and then when t.o. got hurt last year i remember hearing something about how he said mcmullen was gonna be one of the main wrs in his absence, and possibly the best, and so far i think i've seen him catch one pass in his life. and drop 2.

so yeah so far this guy just kind of seems like a waste of roster space, but he's been in the league long enough, is he turning into a wasted pick? is he not developing fast enough? or is this just a case of andy reid screwing him over for playing time? or is it something else that i'm totally overlooking?
eagles101

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

were not good at developing wr

hope reggie breaks that curse
Yo_Its_T.O.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this is his contract year it's boom or bust for him.

Thanks EAtotheGLE
Phreak

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know they had all over the eagles website at the time of the post draft mini camp that billy mcmullen has been having a really good camp and the coaches are impressed. I dont think he will break out this year with the arrival of reggie. If T.O. dosent play, then mcmullen should finally show why he was a third round pick. And i honestly do think (not biased) that reggie brown will be like no other eagles reciever drafted by andy reid in recent years. I think hes going to be amazing.

I've been telling everybody that if you just give me a chance to put the ball in my hands, I can get the job done. - Brian Westbrook
Yo_Its_T.O.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I saw him play he was open a lot about 8 passes were thrown his way, but the problem was he could only catch 2 of them. I feel with Owens sitting out of camp McMullen will make the most of his time.

Thanks EAtotheGLE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: