Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

PS4 Thread 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vindicatedxx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dwight_Schrute wrote:
Vindicatedxx wrote:
Packerfaninmn wrote:
Vindicatedxx wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
PS4 has been shipped!!!! Very Happy

YEAH BUDDY! Very Happy

I was going through and deleting some of my friends list and your on it somehow. Laughing No idea when that happened.

Cause I'm amazing. Better not delete me. I'm goodluck. Wink

It's true, he is almost an MLG pro!

aye you ditched us when we needed you. We were playing S&R and some dudes were talking mad "shoot" against us. wth Evil or Very Mad
Supersuavesky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
Dwight_Schrute wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
Man, I can't stress enough how much I hate the sticks on the DS4. I may as well lather my thumbs with lube before I play

Like you don't do that anyway.

you know me too well
Freaks are out now.

RIP Robin Williams
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
Man, I can't stress enough how much I hate the sticks on the DS4. I may as well lather my thumbs with lube before I play

I'll probably be the same way for a while. Having both sticks that close is beyond dumb. I know they don't want to change it because they probably feel like they'd be copying Microsoft but the left stick needs to be switched with the D-Pad.

Driver of the Brad Kaaya Hype Train
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
Packerfaninmn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vindicatedxx wrote:
Packerfaninmn wrote:
Vindicatedxx wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
PS4 has been shipped!!!! Very Happy

YEAH BUDDY! Very Happy

I was going through and deleting some of my friends list and your on it somehow. Laughing No idea when that happened.

Cause I'm amazing. Better not delete me. I'm goodluck. Wink

No worries. I just deleted those that have been inactive for a long time.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:

I'll probably be the same way for a while. Having both sticks that close is beyond dumb. I know they don't want to change it because they probably feel like they'd be copying Microsoft but the left stick needs to be switched with the D-Pad.

The only issue I have with the sticks on the PS4 is that I sometimes click R3 when I am trying to react really quickly to a guy sneaking up on me. I haven't experienced my fingers slipping of the sticks, and I actually like where they are placed on the controller. Never thought I'd like a Sony controller more then a Microsoft one.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:

No, they don't want to change it because there is nothing wrong with it the way it is. The only reason you think that is because you're so used to it being the other way.
Imarobot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eaglesfan10 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:

No, they don't want to change it because there is nothing wrong with it the way it is. The only reason you think that is because you're so used to it being the other way.

That's not it. I've always been a playstation user and I don't know what it is about the new sticks but my thumbs always slide off of them. Otherwise I love everything about the Ds4.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine never slide off. Laughing
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I don't have an issue with the placement of the sticks, I'm used to it now, but it definitely contributes to the slipping

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

#JDI
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eaglesfan10 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:

So not true at all. Ive had playstation and PS2 before and once I went to the 360, it was so much better.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
eaglesfan10 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:

So not true at all. Ive had playstation and PS2 before and once I went to the 360, it was so much better.

I won't say that the controller is better because it is all opinion anyways, but I will say I am in the boat that the 360 controller is the best of the ps1/2/3/xbox/360/one.

That being said, the controller I find to be the most ergonomic, funnily enough, is the Wii U pro controller. Seriously, have any of you held it? The shape of it is literally perfect. The button placement sucks, but the actual shape of the controller is the greatest thing ever created

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

#JDI
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imarobot wrote:
eaglesfan10 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:

That's not it. I've always been a playstation user and I don't know what it is about the new sticks but my thumbs always slide off of them. Otherwise I love everything about the Ds4.

He was responding to the criticism of the stick placement, not the stick itself.

Its definitely annoying, but there are plenty of solutions, whether its replacing the sticks yourself, buying an extender that has a different grip, or whatever the solution may be.
yankee0724

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eaglesfan10 wrote:
Mine never slide off. Laughing

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody have an idea on how much I can get for my XBox games at GameStop towards store credit? I have...

Madden 25
COD - Modern Warfare
COD - MW3
COD - BO2

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only time my thumbs have slipped off so far is in the long chase sequences in Black Flag. I eventually hope to find a third party controller with a more 360 like layout. But for now I am coping.

"A lion roars in the darkness only he holds the key, a light to free me from my burden and grant me life eternally"

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 19 of 100

Jump to: