Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Is Darrell Bevell Head Coach material?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHONUFF

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Bevell.. Reply with quote

I'm sure you would hate him if he ran the ball right into the teeth of with 10 or 11 man box... As I said damned if you do damned if you don't..

I think the texans would be a great fit...
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: Bevell.. Reply with quote

SHONUFF wrote:
I'm sure you would hate him if he ran the ball right into the teeth of with 10 or 11 man box... As I said damned if you do damned if you don't..

I think the texans would be a great fit...
If we have 11 guys in the box I'd hope Russell is smart enough to call an audible to a WR Laughing

There's not really an excuse for not having the threat of Lynch on 3rd and short.

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
dawsonleery

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember Darrell Bevell was hated in Minnesota as the OC, I remember Hawk fans freaking out when Pete Carroll hired him back in 2011...But the talent in Seattle prevails, Russell Wilson is elite, so Bevell gets away with a lot. I'm not saying he can't be a Head Coach, because you never know... But I don't see how he's an upgrade over Gary Kubiak.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He called probably his best game tonight. That may be because they were daring us to throw though so it fit with his ideal play calls Laughing

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Conquest8089

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Play Calling is always criticized. Bevell is an innovative offensive mind that's built offensive systems with different base blocking schemes around completely different Quarterbacks. He's Head Coach Material. He'll be the most sought after guy in the offseason.
Sacks98

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dawsonleery wrote:
I remember Darrell Bevell was hated in Minnesota as the OC, I remember Hawk fans freaking out when Pete Carroll hired him back in 2011...But the talent in Seattle prevails, Russell Wilson is elite, so Bevell gets away with a lot. I'm not saying he can't be a Head Coach, because you never know... But I don't see how he's an upgrade over Gary Kubiak.

I think he could be a better HC then Kubiak our own players have come out and said Kubiak is predictable Sherman even said he was waiting for that play that he got a pick 6 on against them.
Conquest8089

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruston Webster in Tennessee will be very interested. He'd be an ideal candidate if Jay Cutler lands in Nashville. Combination of ZBS, Hard Play Action would work effectively. He'll be a hot candidate with the Jets also with John Idzik.

But if Cutler's leaving & a team wants to sign him, then they'll hire Bevell. Brett Favre (Bus Cook Client) LOVED Darrell Bevell. In Seattle, Bevell has done wonders with Russell Wilson (Bus Cook Client). So expect Bus whose infatuated with Brett to love having Jay Cutler (Bus Cook Client) working in Bevell's system.
.Buzz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradley's been pretty great here, and the staff he has brought here is looking pretty promising as well. This team is getting better and better every week and players are developing. Taking a lot of qualities he learned under Pete and bringing them and teaching them here. Can't complain. Laughing

#BortlesKombat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: