Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Whizzanator story gets more bizarre

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Whizzanator story gets more bizarre Reply with quote

The story of Ontario Smith's "Whizzanator" gets more bizarre every day. The latest report is that a DNA lab found large traces of T.O.'s siliva on Smith's Whizzanator. More details are sure to follow. Here is the link.

http://www.enter.net/~hound56/eagsuc.htm
Phreak

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey slamman, heres a little something for you...

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/3025/anticow.htm

I've been telling everybody that if you just give me a chance to put the ball in my hands, I can get the job done. - Brian Westbrook
Phreak

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slamman, i got another one for you. This ones my favourite...

http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/gabon/385/olympia/anti-cowboy.html

I've been telling everybody that if you just give me a chance to put the ball in my hands, I can get the job done. - Brian Westbrook
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phreak, some of the jokes were pretty funny. My favorite, however, is about the whale named Eaglefan.

The two biggest, baddest whales in the ocean are named Cowboyfan and Eaglefan. Cowboyfan and Eaglefan would always test each others mettle by daring the other to do something crazy. One day, Cowboyfan and Eaglefan are out swimming together in the middle of the ocean. They happen upon a boat and some scuba divers. Cowboyfan dares Eaglefan to go spray the sailors on the boat. Eaglefan then swims over toward the boat. All of the divers watch Eaglefan as it approaches the boat. Then, quietly, Eaglefan swims toward the surface and blows gallons of seawater on the sailors. The divers saw everything and thought it was quite amuzing until suddenly, Eaglefan violently turns and starts chasing them. Eaglefan then begins to eat all of the divers in the water. Horrified, Cowboyfan watches Eaglefan eat the last diver. Cowboyfan screams to Eaglefan, "what the hell are you doing?" Eaglefan calmly swims back over to Cowboyfan and says...

"you know me. Everytime I give a blowjob, I make sure to swallow all of the seamen."
Phreak

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was so lame. Its not even a football joke. You can say that about anything. Just replace eaglesfan and cowboysfan with 2 other names. Good one you idiot. That site you gave was retarded. Everything there was either "eagles suck" or stupid immature jokes about how the eagles will do this season. It said they would lose every game (except one) like they always do. Last time i checked the eagles have done nothing but win the past 5 years. That was such a terrible site. The two i gave you werent just hate sites, they stated real facts about how [inappropriate/removed] the cowboys are and how the "storied franchise" is just a load of crap. The 70's cowboys were a real team. I have alot of respect for them. But the cowboys in the 90s is just a load of crap. They were nothing but criminals and coke heads. If your going to come on the eagles forum, have something better than lame [inappropriate/removed] homo joke and a really [inappropriate/removed] site.

golf333333

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just come into our (Minnesota VIkings) forums and check out all of the Whizzy topics...
Brickhouse

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Th Dec3 8:20pm ET 17-14 The Eagles screwed up their draft by winning...No R.Williams for you!"

Haha, dang, we didnt get ricky, all he's got on his mind is playing hard and trying to win championships.
TheFreak93

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cowboys blow the big one

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: