Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

peter boulware

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eagles101

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: peter boulware Reply with quote

i think we should get him to teach mike labinjo and matt mccoy and gives a good reason to cut mark
Phreak

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. Boulware would be a good pickup.

Eagles101, your input is good, but seriously man, you gotta start using remotly proper grammer (ie periods and commas). Its so hard to read your posts.

I've been telling everybody that if you just give me a chance to put the ball in my hands, I can get the job done. - Brian Westbrook
ok go26

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i agree too but is that reasonable? i mean i could say "i think picking up lt and priest holmes would be good additions to our running game" but it's not exactly like we have the resources to make it worth it... idk w/e i just think saying "we should pick up a good veteran linebacker" is a little more reasonable than saying "we should pick up peter boulware."... even though he is a free agent and a good player we probably don't need him as much as a lot of other teams and i really, really don't think he's going to end up an eagle.
riggensghost

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boulware would be a great fit for the birds but your system doesn't value LB that high and to be honest you are paying Trotter too much to be a 2 down back

If the eagles will pay it, you could really use a backer that can tackle and play decent pass protection.

Tell TO to go pound sand and tell Simon to go scratch.
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To many teams are going into the 3-4 this week, which would give him more value to another team. He also has been hurt recently and is over 30.

No way in hell the Eagles consider him.

Also you shouldn't really call out a person's grammar when you can't even spell grammar. Sorry just had to call you on that Phreak.
Phreak

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha i know i cant spell but im not talking about the perfect spelling of words. Im talking about using periods and commas so i can understand what hes saying. It wasnt a knock at anyone, i just dont understand what hes writing about.

I've been telling everybody that if you just give me a chance to put the ball in my hands, I can get the job done. - Brian Westbrook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: