Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Biggest Issues That Could Prevent a Super Bowl Victory
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This 49ers away game will be the toughest of the year. Easily. It will be an absolute battle.
Jazzaloha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched last year's loss to SF (week 7). One reason I think the Seahawks loss was because they failed on big plays--two deep throws to Tate, which he failed to make a plays on. (He might have been interfered with.) Another deep throw, Wilson threw into triple coverage and that ended up in an INT.

This year (and the most of last year) the Seahawk receivers have been fabulous in deep, one-on-one situations. When Wilson throws the deep ball well (which he often does), these receivers come down with the ball. I would guess that there is anywhere from 2-4 type of throws per game. If they don't hit on any of them in a particular game that could really hurt them. But, as I said, these receivers and Wilson have been consistently reliable on these deep passes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: