Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Battle for the #1 Seed: Seahawks vs Saints (stay on topic)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that was fun to watch.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on an extremely impressive win gentlemen

Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, of all the possible outcomes I considered, the final result last night wasn't one of them.

That was such a thorough domination on both sides of the ball. If the 'Hawks bring that intensity, skill, and execution to their remaining games and in the playoffs, I honestly don't think anyone, Denver included, can beat them.

I think last night was the best gameplan I've seen from this coaching staff in the time they've been here. Both sides of the ball were so well prepared that they just had to go execute, and once they did that it was lights out.

I was especially impressed with the defensive gameplan. They just never let Drew Brees get into a rhythm. At one point, I think the Saints ran a RB flat route like 5 times in a row because nothing else was working. I never thought I would see Brees and Payton reduced to to rubble like that. And a lot of that was on the secondary, because I didn't see a ton of pressure on Brees. The secondary was in top form.

On offense, I thought Bevell called a great game, for once, lol. They had the right calls at the right time almost every play. The execution from Russell was flawless. He was dominant.

Overall, this was just a spectacular game by the 'Hawks. From start to finish they just dominated the second best team in the NFC. Through the distractions of the suspensions they kept their focus, came out of the bye week with a sense of urgency and intensity, the rest of the NFL should be a bit scared at this point.
Sacks98

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was very impressed with our defense over the middle i thought it was going to get exposed without Thurmond.
Finchy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great win last night, would be soooo good to win the division at Candlestick.

I was really happy for Zach Miller last night. He's a guy that could easily be putting up a lot sexier stats on another team, yet he is mainly used as a blocker here and I've never heard him complain. I know he's getting paid a lot but I'm glad he's a Hawk!

It's interesting the number of 'journalists' who are extrapolating that one Sherman PF to fit their narrative of us as a dirty team. It was actually a pretty heads up play, just unlucky the ball had been thrown.

I read a book a week, so...
Sacks98

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finchy wrote:
Great win last night, would be soooo good to win the division at Candlestick.

I was really happy for Zach Miller last night. He's a guy that could easily be putting up a lot sexier stats on another team, yet he is mainly used as a blocker here and I've never heard him complain. I know he's getting paid a lot but I'm glad he's a Hawk!

It's interesting the number of 'journalists' who are extrapolating that one Sherman PF to fit their narrative of us as a dirty team. It was actually a pretty heads up play, just unlucky the ball had been thrown.

I could be wrong but if the QB is leaving the pocket your allowed to block the receivers would have been interesting to see if it had gotten flagged if he was outside the pocket and he still had the ball.

Florio is a known Pete Caroll hater though so he will find anything to hate on the team.
Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good win guys. Thoroughly whooped our tail, you guys earned it. I only have one hope from this game and it's that our guys are now pissed off and if we have to go back there in January we will win, but other than that there was nothing encouraging about that. You guys got a lot of momentum early and that just carried throughout the entire game and we never got any going except for one drive. Look forward to facing you in the playoffs if we have to.

PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)

Adopt a Saint 2014:
Cam Jordan:
Joseph Morgan:
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome game. Very happy the way the team played after the bye. Makes me way more confident most probably having that number one seed with another bye.

Disappointed in the run game. But it think that was more the saints keying in on lynch so he didn't run them all over again. Laughing

Fun game to watch. Onto San Fran for the division.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Ring Worm Sherm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartica4Real wrote:
Good win guys. Thoroughly whooped our tail, you guys earned it. I only have one hope from this game and it's that our guys are now pissed off and if we have to go back there in January we will win, but other than that there was nothing encouraging about that. You guys got a lot of momentum early and that just carried throughout the entire game and we never got any going except for one drive. Look forward to facing you in the playoffs if we have to.

I just don't see y'all coming back and winning. I predict around the same results.

“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
Pie Romania

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel obligated to post this. Very long video of 44 minutes and while I normally pass on these types of vids, the magnitude of the butt whoopin' the Seahawks gave The Saints made me give this a shot. I'm up to 36 minutes now and from 30 minutes on this guy talks up Wilson HARD saying he's everything he wants RGIII to be as a Redskin fan. Anyway, watch a little or the whole thing. He gets up to talking bout Wilson around the 30 minute mark. I keep smiling and agreeing with damn near everything he's said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tccvZRts1yY&feature=share

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: