You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New 3 Rounder with a few Trades *Updated*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lazymuchacho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good Bucs draft, but Abiamiri could also be a possibility in the second round. In fact, if we don't resign Dewayne White, it could be an urgent need. With the third pick, I probably woudln't make that choice. Brian Leonard or Tim Crowder would be better choices. Good fourth pick; great value.
BigDawg26

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ewiniarski wrote:
no no no no brady quinn will not fall to 8...........minnosatoa will most likey take him if he is still there

Why would Minnesota take him? They just took a 2nd Rd. QB that they like last year! Cleveland is the only possibility if you think about it. TB just signed sims to a new deal and they have Gradkowski and Rattay. Arizona just took Leinart, Washington took Campbell, and Minnesota took Tarvaris Jackson. Houston is shopping Carr as we speak for a 3rd Rounder. Quinn could easily go to Houston!!!
BigDawg26

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoltsFan937 wrote:
If the picks fell the way you have them I would select for the chargers
1. MICHAEL GRIFFIN
1. AARON SEARS OR BEN GRUBBS (WE WILL LOSE DIELMAN IN OFFSEASON)
2. JOHNIE LEE HIGGINS
3. ANTONIO PITTMAN OR IRONS

A lot of people on this board automatically give us wr in first round and my question is when is the last time we took a wr in round 1? Answer is it doesn't happen. I'm not ripping ya this is just the way I feel knowing the chargers past drafts

That is really why I gave them one, to be honest. It is a position that has never seriously been addressed with them. Your version looks pretty solid too though. Let me work some things around and see what I could change. Thanks for your opinion. I like it when someone has enough courtesy to say what they would rather have! Appreciate it!
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the better bills drafts I've seen.
BigDawg26

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SU8Harrison wrote:
BigDawg26 wrote:
SU8Harrison wrote:
I hate that Rams draft.

And where is Tanard Jackson the CB from Syracuse? Mel Kiper has him as one of the top stock risers after the 7 on 7 drills. Jackson played a little safety during the drills and didn't miss much of a beat. Kiper says Jackson is a solid second rounder.

You hating the Rams draft sounds like a personal problem!

As for Jackson, just because Kiper has him as a top whatever doesn't mean I have to. He has Ugoh on his list of Top Lineman too. Ugoh looked lost all week at the Senior Bowl practices and in the game!

Well if you're going to make a mock draft, you're going to get responses. And your Rams mock sucks. I know my favorite team better than you. And the fact you don't even have Tanard Jackson goin on day 1 based on what's been seen of him is just nuts. The guy is one of the best open field tacklers from the DB position. And he's not bad in coverage either. His stock is probably higher than Anthony Smith who ended up being a solid pick for Pittsburgh last year.

If you know your team so well, why don't you put down some suggestions instead of crying like a girl? All you've done is b*****d but you've not said anything about who you'd rather have or who you will take. I can tell you this about your team:

A)Carriker is better than Adeyandju. How you could complain that your DL will get 30 instead of 20 sacks is beyond me!!
B) Coakley is going into his 11th season in 07'. He was also under productive in 06'! So getting Burgess who was one of the most disruptive OLB's in the Big Ten... He also out performed a lot of the OLB's in the Senior Bowl! But, You complain!
C) Bruce is entering his 14th season. Holt is entering his 9th season. Both Curtis and McDonald are UFA's. I gave you Rhema McKnight, who again, had a good week!

You tell me who you'd rather have. Also, concerning Tanard Jackson, not great in deep coverage, below average speed, and character issues... But I forgot, everyone takes nickel corners on day 1!!!
Pacman=future

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good titans draft

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigDawg26 wrote:
SU8Harrison wrote:
BigDawg26 wrote:
SU8Harrison wrote:
I hate that Rams draft.

And where is Tanard Jackson the CB from Syracuse? Mel Kiper has him as one of the top stock risers after the 7 on 7 drills. Jackson played a little safety during the drills and didn't miss much of a beat. Kiper says Jackson is a solid second rounder.

As for Jackson, just because Kiper has him as a top whatever doesn't mean I have to. He has Ugoh on his list of Top Lineman too. Ugoh looked lost all week at the Senior Bowl practices and in the game!

Well if you're going to make a mock draft, you're going to get responses. And your Rams mock sucks. I know my favorite team better than you. And the fact you don't even have Tanard Jackson goin on day 1 based on what's been seen of him is just nuts. The guy is one of the best open field tacklers from the DB position. And he's not bad in coverage either. His stock is probably higher than Anthony Smith who ended up being a solid pick for Pittsburgh last year.

If you know your team so well, why don't you put down some suggestions instead of crying like a girl? All you've done is b*****d but you've not said anything about who you'd rather have or who you will take. I can tell you this about your team:

A)Carriker is better than Adeyandju. How you could complain that your DL will get 30 instead of 20 sacks is beyond me!!
B) Coakley is going into his 11th season in 07'. He was also under productive in 06'! So getting Burgess who was one of the most disruptive OLB's in the Big Ten... He also out performed a lot of the OLB's in the Senior Bowl! But, You complain!
C) Bruce is entering his 14th season. Holt is entering his 9th season. Both Curtis and McDonald are UFA's. I gave you Rhema McKnight, who again, had a good week!

You tell me who you'd rather have. Also, concerning Tanard Jackson, not great in deep coverage, below average speed, and character issues... But I forgot, everyone takes nickel corners on day 1!!!

Dude you have Daymeion Hughes going middle 1st ross and Aaron Ross going mid 2nd round and they run the same speed as Tanard Jackson. And Jackson is a better tackler than those guys. Yet you don't have him Day 1. Don't read and post that he has characters issues before actually knowing what happened either.

And how do you figure Carriker will end up getting 10 more sacks a year than Adeyanju? You gave the Rams 3 reaches with those picks. I'd rather have more solid players as we are Super Bowl contenders next year.
BigDawg26

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SU8Harrison wrote:
BigDawg26 wrote:
SU8Harrison wrote:
BigDawg26 wrote:
SU8Harrison wrote:
I hate that Rams draft.

Dude you have Daymeion Hughes going middle 1st ross and Aaron Ross going mid 2nd round and they run the same speed as Tanard Jackson. And Jackson is a better tackler than those guys. Yet you don't have him Day 1. Don't read and post that he has characters issues before actually knowing what happened either.

And how do you figure Carriker will end up getting 10 more sacks a year than Adeyanju? You gave the Rams 3 reaches with those picks. I'd rather have more solid players as we are Super Bowl contenders next year.

The reason for me not wanting to even come close to agreeing with you is your approach. You continue speaking of Jackson. I have my opinion that says he slips. Is that a fact? No, not in the least. You have your opinion that your wanting to throw on me like it is fact. Will he go on Day 1? Not sure until April. May go as early as the second. May slip to day 2. Neither of us know for sure. Stop acting as if what your stating is fact. Players slip and teams reach in the draft. That is a fact! I think he is one that will slip due to his coverage skills, speed, and he has character issues. He is also just not a better CB than some of the guys I have going in 1,2,&3. Again my opinion!! Conduct detrimental to the team doesn't mean he wet his bed. It means he did something that was worth getting suspended for!

As for the Rams part of this discussion, you've still not given me any reason to change my picks. All you do is say it sucks, but you've given me nothing to say "you're right". You've not told me that one player would be more solid than Carriker or that you don't need a day 1 DE. If you know your team so well, give me some suggestions, like I've asked for 3 times now. Who do you think will go in those spots? Then, just maybe, we can have an adult conversation and I may even agree with you!!

Again, this is my opinion. Opinions vary, like ours obviously does! I don't recall stating that I was Mel Kiper!!

PS, If your going to contend for the SB in 07', you'll need better than the #23 defense. That is why I gave you defense and a new WR. Also, if you'll look, I gave you a new LB in the 2nd.
nashty13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: New 3 Rounder with a few Trades *Updated* Reply with quote

BigDawg26 wrote:

Arizona Cardinals trade their 3rd Round Pick to Pittsburgh for Max Stark. (A tackle that Wisenhunt is familiar with and definitely worth the 3rd Rd. \

5. Arizona Cardinals Jamaal Anderson - DE
Wisenhunt will look defense, which is the Achilles Heal for the Cardinals. The speed rusher Anderson will replace Antonio Smith on the right side.

37. Arizona Cardinals Lawerence Timmons
Wisenhunt goes defense again and upgrades the OLB with Timmons who will replace Orlando Ruff.

I commend you for looking at our depth chart to see where we are weak, but antonio smith is not our starting DE. Brent Barry is who tore his tricep(which is incredibly hard to do). if we are getting max starcks we are def trading down to around 10 to pick up laron landry, that will give us an extra 2nd which we can pick up help on the d-line there

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: New 3 Rounder with a few Trades *Updated* Reply with quote

BigDawg26 wrote:
13. St. Louis Rams Adam Carriker - DE
The biggest jump in the draft. Carriker is very disruptive at the end and will provide a need opposite Leonard Little.

Not bad, but Okoye would be the best pick for the Rams.

Grade: B-

BigDawg26 wrote:
45. ST. LOUIS RAMS Jon Beason - OLB
Help needed next to Witherspoon. Beason will be a good fit for the Rams.

The Rams have plenty of WLB. If you go Okoye in the first, Charles Johnson or Craig Davis have to be the pick here. Other options include Buster Davis, Anthony Spencer or Ray McDonald.

Grade: C

BigDawg26 wrote:
77. ST. LOUIS RHEMA MCNIGHT WR

I don't much care for this pick. If you give the Rams C. Davis in the second, they could go with Stewart Bradley here. If you give the Charles Johnson, then Bradley, Samson Satele or Marcus McCauley would be good picks here (I don't see McCauley falling this far, though).

Grade: C-

Overall: C

Hopefully this is what you're looking for.

My Rams' Big Board
1. DE Jadeveon Clowney
2. WR Sammy Watkins
3. OLB Khalil Mack
4. OT Greg Robinson
5. OT Jake Matthews
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BirdsFan06050

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT Eagles draft, AWESOME!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: