You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

In depth 07 Mock Draft 1st Round
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clvbrowns

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clevelands oline+slow rb that cant make any1 miss+ a head coach and gm who need to show a ton of improvement this year=no first round qb for browns (unless he is big enough to withstand a beating on this team)
WildoPSU

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: retort or 2 Reply with quote

just a quick retort or two.

You don't always draft to fill a starting role, unbelieveibly you draft sometimes to add depth or for the future.

*I wasnt saying that LaRon Landry would start over Leon Hall. I said that he would be a starter while Hall would play nickel, which he would from day 1. The concept is draft a starter here, not a back-up.

*Maybe I used too harsh of words for you when I said that San Diego's secondary got exposed. Sorry, Jabar Gaffney didn't really have 10 catches, Caldwell 7 and the ancient Troy Brown 5. It's not always about giving up TD's or Big plays. Again, they are a good team. They need to draft depth.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: