Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gameday thread: Game of the century 3.0 Denver @ Kansas City
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
7DnBrnc53

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul-mac wrote:
maverick9305 wrote:
I'm a little worried though I think we should pull this game out. Without DRC and Bailey and perhaps even Webster or Bolden, our secondary's gonna be weak, and we're going to have to adapt to not having Vickerson too.

Regardless, without the wind, we should be able to move the ball with the passing game, and we ran well last week. Limit turnovers and avoid getting rattled by the crowd and we can sweep the Chiefs and put ourself on the inside track for the number one seed.

Webster and Champ are expected to play, DRC is 50/50 at worst, and the only team that benefits from Omar Bolden being out is the Denver Broncos Laughing

I think that Del Rio expects Moreno to be practicing by Friday as well.
The Helicopter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7DnBrnc53 wrote:
paul-mac wrote:
maverick9305 wrote:
I'm a little worried though I think we should pull this game out. Without DRC and Bailey and perhaps even Webster or Bolden, our secondary's gonna be weak, and we're going to have to adapt to not having Vickerson too.

Regardless, without the wind, we should be able to move the ball with the passing game, and we ran well last week. Limit turnovers and avoid getting rattled by the crowd and we can sweep the Chiefs and put ourself on the inside track for the number one seed.

Webster and Champ are expected to play, DRC is 50/50 at worst, and the only team that benefits from Omar Bolden being out is the Denver Broncos Laughing

I think that Del Rio expects Moreno to be practicing by Friday as well.

Important players are banged up a bit and could be susceptible to injury an just not playing 100%. This is the Chiefs season right here. I expect this to be a tough, close game. I hope we throttle them...
Winder23

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both teams are on the ropes a little after the last round. Injuries and crushing defeats leave us with two wounded fighters. Gonna be a slugfest.

I like the Broncos passing game in this one. I expect Manning and Co. to put up a good if not great passing day. The one concern I have is the Chiefs offense getting some rhythm at home.
maverick9305

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Injury report for this game

https://twitter.com/GrayCaldwell

Looking like Bailey and Moreno are playing. Would love to see JT and DRC back too.
paul-mac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bailey will need to play well if DRC is out, I think he can handle Dwayne Bowe since Bowe isn't the blistering speed type of Torrey Smith, Dez Bryant, Jacoby Jones etc
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derek Wolfe May miss the game with illness.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:

From what I've heard, he was taken ill shortly after practise this morning in the locker room(hence why he isn't on the injury report), and was unable to get on the team buses to the airport at 2.30pm

The hope is he will sleep on it and feel better tomorrow, and then he can fly out to Missouri and join the rest of the team at their hotel. If not, then he's out.
bobdevine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:

Quote:
DE Derek Wolfe (illness) has been added to the injury report. He is questionable for Sunday's game.
https://twitter.com/Broncos/status/406550033899593728

It sounds like he got sick quickly where he was okay in the morning but didn't feel healthy by mid-day.. Maybe it's something minor like food poisoning.
broncos67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankly, if Wolfe doesn't play, it's whatever. He hasn't looked good at all this season. Would rather see Malik get those snaps

Thanks, Tzimisce
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
Frankly, if Wolfe doesn't play, it's whatever. He hasn't looked good at all this season. Would rather see Malik get those snaps

I disagree. While he has looked like crap for much of the season, hes played much better since Von has come back. Its not a huge loss but its enough.

Malik will get his time whether Wolfe is there or not.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:

I disagree. While he has looked like crap for much of the season, hes played much better since Von has come back. Its not a huge loss but its enough.

He's been losing snaps rapidly as the season goes on and he has been an absolute non factor this year aside from a few plays. I'd rather have our best players on the field, which right now, Wolfe is not.

Thanks, Tzimisce
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:

He's been losing snaps rapidly as the season goes on and he has been an absolute non factor this year aside from a few plays. I'd rather have our best players on the field, which right now, Wolfe is not.
There was an article about Wolfe saying he had food poisoning during TC, then had his neck injury and hasn't been able to put weight back on, he's playing at 275. Last season he was at 285-290.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My excitement for this game has finally overcome my despair from last week. I'm back boys, lets get it

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfe is officially out and was taken to the hospital. No word on what his illness is.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really strange how quickly Wolfe got sick. He's now been ruled out of the game this week and is in a hospital.

Quote:
“Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe is currently being treated at a Denver hospital after becoming ill on the team’s bus to Denver International Airport on Friday.

“After the club’s medical staff examined him, he was taken to the hospital by ambulance for testing and observation.

“At this time, Wolfe is continuing to be evaluated by doctors to determine the cause of his symptoms.”

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Statement-on-Derek-Wolfe/ae5d2a7e-7d6d-47b4-bfb4-12c6cfdc3148

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 3 of 23

Jump to: