Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What to do next?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TL-TwoWinsAway

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next? We need to play the Packers. If we win, and go on to win the NFCN, very few will have the same complaints as they've stated in this thread.

Team Stylish
SuhPLEX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockcity wrote:
Well we seen the bad on offence.. lets hope that don't happen again.. it seems everytime we play a great db they over gameplan it imo. Games where your qb doesn't have his A game..I don't understand why you don't pound your backs.

Defense.. as much as we committ to stopping the pass you'd think it would look much better. We need some speed to this pass rush.. zig avril suh fairley..

I'm getting annoyed but not given up yet.. we are still good team. We could just as easily catch fire. Thing that worries me the most is calvins knee

Eh?

IDOG_det wrote:
I honestly wouldn't be upset if we draft 3 TE's

TE is the new QB Very Happy
detroitroar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, I mentioned after losing to the Bucs that this team needed to tighten up:

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2013/11/reggie_bush_gets_his_wish_as_d.html

"It wasn't like a State of the Union. Like, 'Oh my God!'" veteran center Dominic Raiola said. "It's just tightening up the screws -- not letting it get too loose. Just tightening it up.

Not that it takes a rocket scientist to see why, but why wait to lose games to tighten up? Tells me that the coaches and players arent on the same page.

The idea of not panicking, remaining level-headed and so-fourth sounds nice and all, but maybe this team needs a spark and a sense of urgency?

Was it the Giants in the early 2000s with Jim Fassel who were in a similar position as us now, who went on to the Super Bowl after he 'pushed all the chips into the middle of the table'?

Even if something like that proves to be wrong, I would just like to see some sense of freakin life out of this team.

Were always going through the motions and staying patient.

Forget all that, start playing ball, or get out of town.

Rockcity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detroitroar wrote:
Funny, I mentioned after losing to the Bucs that this team needed to tighten up:

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2013/11/reggie_bush_gets_his_wish_as_d.html

"It wasn't like a State of the Union. Like, 'Oh my God!'" veteran center Dominic Raiola said. "It's just tightening up the screws -- not letting it get too loose. Just tightening it up.

Not that it takes a rocket scientist to see why, but why wait to lose games to tighten up? Tells me that the coaches and players arent on the same page.

The idea of not panicking, remaining level-headed and so-fourth sounds nice and all, but maybe this team needs a spark and a sense of urgency?

Was it the Giants in the early 2000s with Jim Fassel who were in a similar position as us now, who went on to the Super Bowl after he 'pushed all the chips into the middle of the table'?

Even if something like that proves to be wrong, I would just like to see some sense of freakin life out of this team.

Were always going through the motions and staying patient.

Forget all that, start playing ball, or get out of town.
starts with the coach imo. Someone needs to light a fire under jimmy. He has no in game emotion.. I'm not sure I've ever seen him get on stafford and players need that sometimes. I like my coaches and team to have more passion than this.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: