Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pro Bowl
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake is an Arizona Cardinal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
Blake is an Arizona Cardinal

Oops, I forgot that the Broncos waived him.
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thebestever6 wrote:
I think D Thomas should get some votes the wrs outplaying him a.j green obviously, Andre Johnson, Antonio Brown, Wes Welker. And the last three are close IMO. Welker is more consistent as well as brown but Thomas makes sporadic phenomenal plays.

Because of our offense, DT's production does not always measure up to his talent. He is, without a doubt, our most talented WR but his production, again because of the offense we run, does not warrant a Pro Bowl selection. Should he get "some votes" yes, he's gotten mine a number of times.

In this offense our receivers' production gets, simultaneously mind you, both flattened and inflated.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
bobdevine

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broncos get 5 players named.

This year the game won't be AFC vs NFC. Instead two teams will be drafted from the pool.

Offense

Quarterback: Tom Brady, Patriots; Drew Brees, Saints; Peyton Manning, Broncos; Cam Newton, Panthers; Philip Rivers, Chargers; Russell Wilson, Seahawks.

Wide receiver: Antonio Brown, Steelers; Dez Bryant, Cowboys; Josh Gordon, Browns; A.J. Green, Bengals; Andre Johnson, Texans; Calvin Johnson, Lions; Brandon Marshall, Bears; Demaryius Thomas, Broncos.

Tackle: Branden Albert, Chiefs; Jason Peters, Eagles; Tyron Smith, Cowboys; Joe Staley, 49ers; Joe Thomas, Browns; Trent Williams, Redskins.

Guard: Jahri Evans, Saints; Ben Grubbs, Saints; Mike Iupati, 49ers; Logan Mankins, Patriots; Louis Vasquez, Broncos; Marshal Yanda, Ravens.

Center: Ryan Kalil, Panthers; Alex Mack, Browns; Mike Pouncey, Dolphins; Max Unger, Seahawks.

Tight end: Jordan Cameron, Browns; Vernon Davis, 49ers; Jimmy Graham, Saints; Julius Thomas, Broncos.

Running back: Jamaal Charles, Chiefs; Matt Forte, Bears; Frank Gore, 49ers; Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks; LeSean McCoy, Eagles; Adrian Peterson, Vikings.

Fullback: Marcel Reece, Raiders; Mike Tolbert, Panthers.

Defense

Defensive end: Greg Hardy, Panthers; Cameron Jordan, Saints; Robert Quinn, Rams; Cameron Wake, Dolphins; J.J. Watt, Texans; Mario Williams, Bills.

Interior lineman: Gerald McCoy, Buccaneers; Haloti Ngata, Ravens; Dontari Poe, Chiefs; Justin Smith, 49ers; Ndamukong Suh, Lions; Kyle Williams, Bills.

Outside linebacker: John Abraham, Cardinals; Ahmad Brooks, 49ers; Tamba Hali, Chiefs; Justin Houston, Chiefs; Robert Mathis, Colts; Terrell Suggs, Ravens.

Inside/middle linebacker: NaVorro Bowman, 49ers; Vontaze Burfict, Bengals; Luke Kuechly, Panthers; Patrick Willis, 49ers.

Cornerback: Brandon Flowers, Chiefs; Brent Grimes, Dolphins; Joe Haden, Browns; Patrick Peterson, Cardinals; Darrelle Revis, Buccaneers; Richard Sherman, Seahawks; Aqib Talib, Patriots; Alterraun Verner, Titans.

Free safety: Jairus Byrd, Bills; Earl Thomas, Seahawks; Eric Weddle, Chargers.

Strong safety: Eric Berry, Chiefs; Kam Chancellor, Seahawks; Troy Polamalu, Steelers.

Special teams

Punter: Brandon Fields, Dolphins; Johnny Hekker, Rams.

Placekicker: Matt Prater, Broncos; Justin Tucker, Ravens.

Punt returner: Antonio Brown, Steelers; Dexter McCluster, Chiefs.

Special teamer: Justin Bethel, Cardinals; Matthew Slater, Patriots.
BullsandBroncos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo, Vasquez.

Won't watch it this year because nobody tries.

I'm right about LeBron regressing. Blasphemy to suggest his stats wouldn't improve & was a worse defender. My prediction that turned out true.
I think you're schizophrenic. Seek help.
paul-mac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zane Beadles topped the poll for OGs. Must have not been well liked amongst coaches and players.

Fify.
BullsandBroncos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul-mac wrote:
Zane Beadles topped the poll for OGs. Must have not been well liked amongst coaches and players.
They know how average he is. Laughing

I'm right about LeBron regressing. Blasphemy to suggest his stats wouldn't improve & was a worse defender. My prediction that turned out true.
I think you're schizophrenic. Seek help.
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sad thing is that these Pro Bowls do matter when contract negotiations roll around. We know and Coaches know they mean nothing, but Agents do use this sort of stuff to haggle with Exec's come new contract time.

I like Zane in that he is smart, stays healthy and rarely costs you at big times in the game. But he has multiple Pro Bowls now and he isn't going to be worth close to the contact he is going to want.

MUFC OK
paul-mac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
The sad thing is that these Pro Bowls do matter when contract negotiations roll around. We know and Coaches know they mean nothing, but Agents do use this sort of stuff to haggle with Exec's come new contract time.

I like Zane in that he is smart, stays healthy and rarely costs you at big times in the game. But he has multiple Pro Bowls now and he isn't going to be worth close to the contact he is going to want.
No, he doesn't.

Beadles didn't make this pro bowl.

Fify.
elliot878

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul-mac wrote:
lomaxgr wrote:

No, he doesn't.

Still gonna get overpaid. He wont be back next year.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
paul-mac wrote:
lomaxgr wrote:

No, he doesn't.

Still gonna get overpaid. He wont be back next year.

Not neccesarily.

He might ASK for more money, but once teams put the tape on they'll realise he's bang average.

Fify.
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul-mac wrote:
He might ASK for more money, but once teams put the tape on they'll realise he's bang average.

You would think. But the NFL is littered dysfunctional and poorly-run franchises

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: