Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hangin with Mr. Cooper
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chiefs82

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryknowssd wrote:
Chiefer wrote:
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/11/20/5125364/marcus-cooper-agent-story

Awesome read, Cooper's agent goes in depth.

He rocks 31 because that was Al Harris' number, seriously contemplating buying a jersey.

I know it was his worst game on Sunday, at the worst possible time, but he rebounded well in the 2nd half. Don't understand the decision to not press the Receivers at the line though, guys were getting a free release all over the place. A way to combat the pick plays?

With the way the refs were calling DPI and holding, we were forced to stop playing so much press. On one drive, we had them in this and long twice, forced an incomplete pass twice, only to see laundry out on the field after both plays. There's no other reasoning I can come up with.

Agreed 100%. The refs changed the way the DBs played (except Flowers to an extent). Smith and Cooper werent allowed by the refs to play physical and play their strengths.

2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #50 Justin Houston, OLB
Tackles:32/Sacks:12/FF:1/FR:0
valkrei

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Refs were trigger happy on the flags for sure, was lame to watch. Denver also has very good WR's so my mind has not changed on Cooper being awesome.

Props to Loto Tailback for the SIG!
jimmydee1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

82, most every time we would get aggressive and press at the LOS, we got called with holding....the "Manning" persona coming into play I guess. After all, if we keep them out of their routes, Mr. Wonderful wouldn't have a very good day now would he??? Sarcastic...you bet. Factual: Probably: Occuring again in KC: Not likely.

Really like what I saw of Cummings. He's gonna be a issue for receivers to deal with the last 6 games. Like the way our D backs are shaping up. Quality there for sure. With him and Coop stepping up, we're pretty solid for a young corps.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: