Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who are you? Come introduce yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaguarfan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
I just noticed this thread and came to the realization that I have yet to introduce myself. It all began in 1991 when jfin decided to exit the womb and enlighten the world with his mastery of the world. It wasn't long after birth that he decided to pack his [inappropriate/removed] and move to the east coast of Florida. As a child, jfin was obviously miles ahead of the other children so he didn't bother playing any sports until later. Instead, he spent most of his time in the ocean befriending not only the animals, but the world itself. Enlightenment came early for young jfin; and with this enlightenment came a sense of excitement yet confusion, for he wasn't quite sure why none of the other kids were close to his level of godlyness. As jfin matured (physically of course; prompting his world renowned alpha-male persona) he seemed to intimidate all the females so he went 0 for middle school with the women. Once high school hit, jfin realized he may have to tone himself down in order to blend a little more in order to fit in with the normal kids so he wouldn't strike out in high school as well. Even though jfin toned himself down through high school both physically (for the male kids) and emotionally (for the female kids) the coach realized it would be unfair to put a physical speciman like jfin on the field. And unfortunately all the women, until the senior jfin year, seemed to be intimidated by the jfin. Sidenote - true story- During my Sophomore year some stuff happend Laughing , so I had to switch high schools for a year. This high school turned out to be the same high school that Kate Upton went to. Seeing how she is 21 as well though, we were in the same damn grade at the same damn high school... Fun jfin fact of the day. So after high school, jfin decided that society wasn't ready for him, so he continued to live with parents and go bum out at the beach all day in order to blend. After about a year of doing absolutely nothing, jfin decided he should probably do something. So he went to UCF where he's switched his major 3 major times already and is now pursuing a degree in Marketing. Now jfin's day usually consist of skipping all classes (because what kind of a badass actually attends college classes), FF, netflix, being dragged into stupid get together's/parties by roommates, and having a 1-2 week relationship every couple months. jfin soon aspires to figure out what he's actually going to be doing five years from now so he's not back at the home of the alpha-breeders (parents) home. The End.

I really want to know why you had to switch High schools

I hate the Jaguars
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfin got bored with the local tail so he had to transfer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
I just noticed this thread and came to the realization that I have yet to introduce myself. It all began in 1991 when jfin decided to exit the womb and enlighten the world with his mastery of the world. It wasn't long after birth that he decided to pack his [inappropriate/removed] and move to the east coast of Florida. As a child, jfin was obviously miles ahead of the other children so he didn't bother playing any sports until later. Instead, he spent most of his time in the ocean befriending not only the animals, but the world itself. Enlightenment came early for young jfin; and with this enlightenment came a sense of excitement yet confusion, for he wasn't quite sure why none of the other kids were close to his level of godlyness. As jfin matured (physically of course; prompting his world renowned alpha-male persona) he seemed to intimidate all the females so he went 0 for middle school with the women. Once high school hit, jfin realized he may have to tone himself down in order to blend a little more in order to fit in with the normal kids so he wouldn't strike out in high school as well. Even though jfin toned himself down through high school both physically (for the male kids) and emotionally (for the female kids) the coach realized it would be unfair to put a physical speciman like jfin on the field. And unfortunately all the women, until the senior jfin year, seemed to be intimidated by the jfin. Sidenote - true story- During my Sophomore year some stuff happend Laughing , so I had to switch high schools for a year. This high school turned out to be the same high school that Kate Upton went to. Seeing how she is 21 as well though, we were in the same damn grade at the same damn high school... Fun jfin fact of the day. So after high school, jfin decided that society wasn't ready for him, so he continued to live with parents and go bum out at the beach all day in order to blend. After about a year of doing absolutely nothing, jfin decided he should probably do something. So he went to UCF where he's switched his major 3 major times already and is now pursuing a degree in Marketing. Now jfin's day usually consist of skipping all classes (because what kind of a badass actually attends college classes), FF, netflix, being dragged into stupid get together's/parties by roommates, and having a 1-2 week relationship every couple months. jfin soon aspires to figure out what he's actually going to be doing five years from now so he's not back at the home of the alpha-breeders (parents) home. The End.

I really want to know why you had to switch High schools

It was collectively awful sophomore year for jfin. The elder fin had to drive me to school because I was 15 and had no license and he always ended up dropping me off late for a variety of reasons. So by the time the first quarter had ended, I had like some ridiculous amount of tardies; about 20 iirc. So then I got a warning that I had two more strikes. So I started having a friend drive me instead after learning that my teacher had been marking me late. Other kids walked in late as well, but never got in trouble, so pretty sure this teacher was just a fin hater. Then later in the year, I was in an auto tech class and we were supposed to be sweeping the work area. Kids never did anything when were told to do this. Our teacher would just stay in the classroom as we "cleaned" the shop. So all kinds of crazy stuff would go down on cleaning days. There were these little roller things that people would use to go underneath cars, but me and some friends turned these carts into some badass, like, roller carts with seats from the cars we were supposed to be working on. Then we used brooms and were like jousting and one thing led to another and a kid broke his jaw and everyone involved got suspended for 3 days. That was my second strike. And then my third strike was a friend getting caught copying a homework assignment. So in all reality, I just surrounded myself with awful criminals Laughing . Probably not as badass as you had envisioned. Sad Laughing

EDIT: Sophomore not Freshman year I mean
Jaguarfan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jousting is pretty badass

I hate the Jaguars
daboyle250

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guyz. It's Daboyle. I wanna be accepted as a secondary Jaguar fan. Even though my priorities are on the Redskins, I still keep an eye out for the Jaguars to see what they're doing. Good luck on getting Ted Bridgewater, because I still can't see Henne or Gabbert as the future.

Tracker: 22 catches, 227 yards, 1 TD
jfinley88

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daboyle250 wrote:
Hey guyz. It's Daboyle. I wanna be accepted as a secondary Jaguar fan.

DECLINED.
daboyle250

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
daboyle250 wrote:
Hey guyz. It's Daboyle. I wanna be accepted as a secondary Jaguar fan.

DECLINED.

...says the Packer fan.

iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone is a Jaguars fan at heart. Except those smelly Titans fans.

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
daboyle250

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Everyone is a Jaguars fan at heart. Except those smelly Titans fans.

I finally accepted my destiny, pwny.

Vino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What up guys just joined a week ago. Lived in Jacksonville all my life and been a lifelong Jags fan (only 20 tho). Looking forward to hopefully getting Teddy in next year's draft (if Tampa Bay doesn't screw us over) and fixing the O-Line.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Intro Reply with quote

Hey guys I'm from Jersey and root for the Jets since they are the local team but I've been a Jaguars fan since they were created. Loved the days of Brunell, Tony Boselli, Brackens, Coughlin and crew...success came quick! The Jags even had one of my favorite Jets, Jeff Lageman for a bit. I was a fan of Jack Del Rio as a player so when he became coach of the Jags naturally I really became interested. My buddies used to bust my chops I rooted for the Jags more than the Jets. Unfortunately sad times have rolled into Jacksonville but I have faith in Gus Bradley who did some nice things in Seattle and it appears the owner wants to win. The Jags have some nice receivers in place, now all we need is a QB who can throw the ball to them...
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we have fans! Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, im bert and new to the forum. From canada so no real alliance with any team but been a fan of the jags .

Hoping the jags get teddy. What a perfect fit he would be.

Last edited by bertuzzi on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
bertuzzi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sry I just read Luke is out for the year, nevermind. Ill just go crawl into this hole beside me here.
Spartan Havoc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been a Jaguar fan for a good 6 years now. The only notable jersey I own from the team is a Maurice Jones-drew one. If you want to know the other two: Garrard and Sims-Walker. I live in Maryland, too. Went to the Jaguars-Ravens preseason game. At least I can say I went to the Super Bowl Champion's stadium that year, right? Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 39 of 40

Jump to: